Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
I'm excited for this matchup. I was always a big Colt Brennan and Timmy Chang fan even though that offense is out the door. What type of team are you kekai? Strengths and weaknesses?

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
This year we are more of a balance offense, but still line up in shotgun pretty much every play. Our receivers to put it nicely, suck. **** I am better than them. Our D is pretty solid in my opinion. Not consistent enough, but when they want to they can bring it. I haven't watched much of the games this year though, so it should be a really interesting matchup to see on christmas eve.

PS- Atlien....yeah our bowl game last year...just embarrassing =[

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
This year we are more of a balance offense, but still line up in shotgun pretty much every play. Our receivers to put it nicely, suck. **** I am better than them. Our D is pretty solid in my opinion. Not consistent enough, but when they want to they can bring it. I haven't watched much of the games this year though, so it should be a really interesting matchup to see on christmas eve.

PS- Atlien....yeah our bowl game last year...just embarrassing =[

Our defense is solid. Your not going to beat them with huge plays, your going to beat them with sustained drives. I feel confident we can slow your offense down. Our secondary is very good, the LBs are solid, but the DL stinks.

Offensively we are a mystery, especially Clausen. His decision making the past 4 games has been pathetic at best. I hope this few weeks off allow him to get his confidence back because he is too damn important to us to play badly in this game. Our OL, and running game both suck. If we get Mike Floyd back and Clausen isn't making piss poor decisions I think we win by 10-17 points. If the decision making isn't there it could be a long game.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Should be a very interesting game to watch, but then again thats what everyone said last year about Hawaii-Georgia lol. So you gonna fly down here and watch the game? :biggrin:

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
I wish :lol:

I'll be watching on TV. I'm sure we wil be back next year however so maybe then :biggrin:

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Ethan Johnson has 2 sacks so far. 4* freshman DE who is playing inside this year but will be moving back outside for next year. Kid is going to be the best DL Weis has ever coached.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Clausen to Golden Tate again for 6 with 1 second left in the half. 28-7 ND at the half. Clausen is 18/21 for 300+ yards and 3 TD's in the first half.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Clausen with another TD pass this one to Armando Allen. 4 TD passes a career high for Jimmy. 35-7 ND leads.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Armando Allen with the first Kick Return TD of the Weis era. Awesome game for us. 49-14 ND leads.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Thanks brotha, have a good holidays too man appreciate you not raggin on me too cuz got enough **** goin on! haha alright take it easy

141 - 160 of 194 Posts