Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ndudi Ebi will be making two offical visits in the next couple of weeks. He has been one of the most coveted players at the high school level. He's already visited Arizona and will now visit Duke on August 23 and then to Texas on the 30th.

The battle is down to Texas and Duke really, with the Blue Devils being the slight leader. Should be interesting to see where he goes.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Man, Coach K is really stocking up the forwards with Shelden, Shav, Kris and now possibly Ebi. What makes the kids think their is room for them on the court? I have to give credit to K, he is selling his program very well.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Between UT and Duke. Hmmm. DUKE is just well.... and UT is a big 12 rival. As a Kansas fan, either way sucks, But I rather he play for UT. One not playing for DUKE, two playing for a big 12 team, and 3 at UT chance for more playing time

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
I don't care if he goers to UT, KU has to play them only once, of course OU has to play them twice. I rather just have a better big 12 than an ACC teams gets all the players.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by UNCStateGuy
Man, Coach K is really stocking up the forwards with Shelden, Shav, Kris and now possibly Ebi. What makes the kids think their is room for them on the court? I have to give credit to K, he is selling his program very well.
I absolutely agree. I really hope he goes to Duke but Texas would be the better fit in terms of playing time. Duke offers better coaching for his game. Either one, he'll flourish. With TJ Ford running the show, he'll be able to play well as a freshman.

But if he were to become a Blue Devil, he'll have to sit for a while. My only question regarding Coach K's tactics is whether or not he thinks Shavlik and/or Shelden jumps ship.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.