Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it kills me so much seeing him in a Lakers uniform. Because him and Dwyane are mates, do u think that Caron will be back in a Miami Heat uniform in a few years? personally id love him 2 be back, he would be so great on this team as he would do all the little things, the dirty work, and be a fantastic 6th man. Hes a tenacious defender and an intense player and i really hope he is back with us one day

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
It's possible, I think him, Lamar, and Rafer Alston might consider coming back during their free agency because they were much more successful or had a much better environment in Miami. However, since Miami won't be able to afford to pay them that much, financial decisions could send them elsewhere.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
PartisanRanger said:
It's possible, I think him, Lamar, and Rafer Alston might consider coming back during their free agency because they were much more successful or had a much better environment in Miami. However, since Miami won't be able to afford to pay them that much, financial decisions could send them elsewhere.
lamar is definitely out of the question... unfortunately. he's paid too high so unless shaq's payroll is gone lamar is ont an option.

caron's value may not be much higher than the MLE given the low demand at the 3 position, so I have higher hopes for him. he didn't call his daughter mia for nothing!

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
I think Caron is more very possible but i doubt Rafer and Odom will come back to Miami.
Caron is Wade's closest friend and Caron already stated that he has no hard feelings agaisnt the Heat and said Miami will always be his Home. I certainly think he will comeback someday and play for the Heat.

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
Why not Skip to My Lou? Last I heard of him he was really upset with the Raptors organization and didn't like the environment. He remarked that the environment in the Heat locker room was much better and he enjoyed himself more last year. It all depends on whether he would take a pay cut to be back in Miami.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
the lakers picked up his option for next season, so he wont be a free agent until the summer of 2006.

·
Registered
397 Posts
There was an article today that said we would not be able to afford him. But I'd love to have Wade, Caron, Dorell going :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts