Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He's been doing very well at the Youth Championships.

He's averaging 14.88 points on 56% shooting, and pulling down 11.25 rebounds a game (which is best in the tournament).

He's also 7th in the tournament in blocks per game, averaging 1.25 per (the leader only has 1.71).

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
I've heard he can become a Vlade Divac type of player, but many teams didn't bite on him because he won't be able to come over for another year or two, I believe.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Devestata</b>!
he won't be able to come over for another year or two
that part works to the nets's advantage, and that is one of the reasons why they selected him.

·
Registered
515 Posts
In the CBSSportsline top 20 Centers he was number 8, its good to know hes finally getting the love he deserves, Krstic will be even better in the future

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
2dumb2live said:
Yeah, I agree.

*Gets yelled at for bumping a very old thread.
LOL, why would you bump such an old thread?

-Petey

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
peg182 said:
haha. yeah. he led in blocking? why doesn't he block in the nba?
nenad improved quite a lot in this department the 2nd half of last season...same with his rebounding...let's see if he can average around 8 rebs and 1 blk this coming season...

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Tbis thread was like, from when I was in 8th grade...Look how far Nenad has come!

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
Krstic is the big man that the Nets need him to compete with Greg Oden, Dwight Howard, and Yao Ming, JO, in the future.

Krstic + Collins + Boone = the BIG 3...haha.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Best thread resurrection ever :clap:

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
BUMP again? :biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts