Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's not Christmas unless I get a new toy. And by toy I literally mean toy, like an action figure or something. I don't know why, because it's not like I play with action figures or anything(although I do have quite a few sports ones that I'm saving until I'm really old then I'll sell them for millions of dollars). Since I haven't really looked at any toys other than videogames for the past year(and videogames don't count as toys in this situation) I don't know what's new and cool. This is what I'm thinking of getting, but I'd like some other opinions if anyone has an idea: http://www.youcansave.com/microracer.html

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What store did you see them in? I was just going to order it from that site, but if I can find one at the mall without having to wait or pay shipping I'll do that instead.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I got it as a gift, now that I see the price, I think it's over priced.

-Petey

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
In all seriousness, I seen those cars at Hallmark in a local mall..

·
This...is BBB.net
5,416 Posts
Originally posted by <b>moTIGS</b>!
Ok, it's not Christmas unless I get a new toy. And by toy I literally mean toy, like an action figure or something. I don't know why, because it's not like I play with action figures or anything(although I do have quite a few sports ones that I'm saving until I'm really old then I'll sell them for millions of dollars). Since I haven't really looked at any toys other than videogames for the past year(and videogames don't count as toys in this situation) I don't know what's new and cool. This is what I'm thinking of getting, but I'd like some other opinions if anyone has an idea: http://www.youcansave.com/microracer.html
Go for the Chicken Dance Elmo...you can't go wrong with Chicken Dance Elmo!!!!!

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
oh man, i think the guy who works in my school's cafeteria has one of those microracers. he was playing with it during one of his breaks, and then one of his co-workers thought it was a mouse in the caf. :laugh:

·
7,624 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BizzyRipsta</b>!
oh man, i think the guy who works in my school's cafeteria has one of those microracers. he was playing with it during one of his breaks, and then one of his co-workers thought it was a mouse in the caf. :laugh:
Did it land in anyones food? ;)

·
7,624 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BizzyRipsta</b>!

nope. he had the car on the floor. it would have been a funny sight if he did though!
He would have been fired Bizzy, fired! :( :laugh: ;)

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
I got it as a gift, now that I see the price, I think it's over priced.

-Petey
It's only $20, how much do you think it should cost?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Damian Necronamous</b>!
It's only $20, how much do you think it should cost?
It moves slow, has horrible handling, personally I won't have spent more then 10 bucks on it.

-Petey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts