·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
:curse:

I'm already calling for Jent's head and he hasn't even coached a game. If you are going to replace someone, replace Francis. He has sucked balls at the SG spot.

·
Registered
318 Posts
take out nelson for better defense in stevenson. so where will the offense come from? thats right i think he will be trying to get howard the ball more :banana:

and also i would rather have nelson in there over francis but they know if they bench him his trade value will go to crap :cry:

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
The message its sending to Nelson is what worries me the most. Unlike Francis, he has a future with this team.

Benching Nelson in favor of Stevenson would be as bad as if he benched Howard in favor of Battie.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
I give Jent credit for having the gall to make this move, personally. Nelson's played well in the starting lineup, but the team hasn't. Stevenson's played terrific defense in limited minutes recently, and Francis, Hill and Howard are more than capable of carrying the offensive load for the first unit.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
That was a great move...Nelson was playing well, but the backcourt of him and Francis is just too short and Fransic is not SG! Jameer still have to average at least 25 minutes per game...

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Well I guess the move was crappy afterall. Nelson only gives us 11 points tonight, when he had been averaging close to 17 a game. Stevenson lets Allen kill us for 38 and doesn't do much on the offensive end.

Nice move Jent.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Idunkonyou said:
Well I guess the move was crappy afterall. Nelson only gives us 11 points tonight, when he had been averaging close to 17 a game. Stevenson lets Allen kill us for 38 and doesn't do much on the offensive end.

Nice move Jent.
Stevenson guarded Lewis, Grant Hill was the one who got lit up by Allen last night. Lewis shot 4-13 for the game.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
I watrched the entire game. Stevenson was on Allen for most of the night. Hill was on Lewis for most of the night. Of course you had some switches and bench players go in as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts