Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
If we don't make it to the playoffs, I hope they feed him ala Robinson (when he won the scoring title over Shaq) in the last game or 2, so he hits 10ppg+.

-Petey

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Yes, he needs to score "only" 12.5 PPG to get to that 10 PPG stat line. Damn, he shoots 49% from the field (5th in rookies). In the last 5 games, he averages 17.6 PPG (60% from the field) and 7.8 RPG (he's great on the offensive glass with 3.2 ORPG). And of course, the best stat line: 25:12 when he scores over 10 PPG.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Petey said:
If we don't make it to the playoffs, I hope they feed him ala Robinson (when he won the scoring title over Shaq) in the last game or 2, so he hits 10ppg+.

-Petey
They're feeding him anyway. They no to get Krstic at least 10 touches a game in order to be successful. The past 2 games he has had 17 and 18 attempts. They are riding the rookie!

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
He's done much more then I expected him to do so far. I've been really happy with his performance and hopefully he can keep impressing. He's gotta be atleast rookie 2nd team (since he doesn't seem to get as much respect/recognition as other rookies).

·
Registered
106 Posts
His gona be in our Serbian starting lineup , no doubt....He is pure bijou of Serbian Basketball...Go Krle Go , Go Nets Go

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
I was just looking at his stats and seeing where he ranks compared to the other rookies.

5th in PPG (9.7)
7th in RPG (5.1)
5th in BPG (.87)
5th in FG% (49%)
4th in double-doubles (6)
7th in efficency

Pretty impressive.

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Frankly, I'm disapointed that it took Frank so long to use him properly, but he has seen the errors of his ways. Now if Frank would just listen to me about Zoran, this squad would be amazing to watch.

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
bijou ............demmm you stupid dictionary :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
krstic got snubbed from the gotmilk rookie game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people better recognize that this monstar is goina be something special.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
NetsanityJoe said:
krstic got snubbed from the gotmilk rookie game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people better recognize that this monstar is goina be something special.
I felt the same way. I was livid to find out he didn't make it.

Krstic will get to 10ppg. BEcause we know and Frank knows we need his down low scoring in order to be successful.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Big surprise, I cant wait for next Year, and see how he avoid the Sophomore wall

1 - 16 of 16 Posts