Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well, with Shaq out of the picture temporarily, it's no surprise Nene took over! He's just playing awesome basketball right now! In fact, ALL the Nuggets are playing well!!

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
And Eddy Curry lead the league last season.

No surprise when you take limited easy shot attempts.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BigAmare</b>!
And Eddy Curry lead the league last season.

No surprise when you take limited easy shot attempts.
You won't find many people who lead the league in shooting percentage taking a plethora of difficult shot attempts.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Bo Outlaw is always shooting like 50%.

Amare sure dominated Nene and Camby at will tonight , too bad he was the only one.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by <b>BigAmare</b>!
Bo Outlaw is always shooting like 50%.

Amare sure dominated Nene and Camby at will tonight , too bad he was the only one.
He dominated them during the garbage time. whats the deal? the suns were losing by 30 points.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Sure, Amare had a wonderfull first half when he killed Nene and Camby...

Poor Camby and Nene they couldn´t get a rebound last night...

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Amare almost didn't play in the first half.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Amare almost didn't play in the first half.
Cuz he made a TO and got two fouls in two minutes, when in the second half he couldn´t make a right thing...

I think that Amare is a great player, but last game Amare just played good in Garbage time...

Funny thing is a lot of people speak bad of Nene and good of Amare or otherwise but they are both great prospects and are really good friends since pre-draft workouts...

Pizzoni

·
Registered
736 Posts
Why doesn't Nene ever play big minutes or get big touches? Just wondering, does the coach hate him or something? I don't get to see many Nuggets games ever since Fox Sports in my town switched from Mountain to Midwest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts