Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the playoff hopes are brighter than they have been in past 2 months, we are only out by 2.5 games, the 3 teams that are seeded 6, 7,8 are very shaky so we have a great chance to get in, I say if we get in, we must take 7th seed, we can beat detroit, i truly believe that, but if its 8th seed then we are headed for suicide against shaq and wade.

Orlando- 7 straight loses
Chicago- without curry and deng 4 straight loses
Philly- no chemistry in the team,
Indy- no oneal, artest,

this is how i think the final positions in east will end
indiana- 6th seed
nets- 7th seed
philly 8th seed

I see the bulls getting nervous and deteriorating

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Spetznaz24 said:
the playoff hopes are brighter than they have been in past 2 months, we are only out by 2.5 games, the 3 teams that are seeded 6, 7,8 are very shaky so we have a great chance to get in, I say if we get in, we must take 7th seed, we can beat detroit, i truly believe that, but if its 8th seed then we are headed for suicide against shaq and wade.

Orlando- 7 straight loses
Chicago- without curry and deng 4 straight loses
Philly- no chemistry in the team,
Indy- no oneal, artest,

this is how i think the final positions in east will end
indiana- 6th seed
nets- 7th seed
philly 8th seed

I see the bulls getting nervous and deteriorating
Bulls and Magic are struggling right now, let's hope the trend continues.
I don't think we can catch up with the Pacers, but we'll see tomorrow.
So, the only team we should worry about is the 6ers. AI is AI, he gives his best night in and night out. Let's hope O'Brien won't figure out how to integrate CWebb in the system. And there's a talk going around right now that O'brien is the next coach in danger of losing his job.

If the Nets do it's part, they have a realistic chance to get the 7th seed ... indeed.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Marty agrees ...

Marty Burns answers an E-mail Question of the Week:

Link

It's March Madness time. Which NBA team currently not in the top 8 of either conference do you think has the best chance to be a Cinderella sleeper and make the playoffs?
--D.J. Kramer, Arlington, Va.

Keep an eye on the Nets. The bottom of the Eastern playoff bracket is in flux right now, with the Pacers, Magic and Sixers all struggling. It could leave the door open for a surprise team to sneak in. The Nets have some ground to make up, but they are mentally tough with Jason Kidd in charge, and their schedule is favorable down the stretch. They are only 4-4 so far in March, but three of their defeats were to the Heat (twice) and the Spurs. They close out the month with five of seven at the Meadowlands, and their two road games in March are at Indiana and at Charlotte. If the Pacers go in the tank without Jermaine O'Neal, and the Sixers and Magic continue to flounder, Kidd just might yet find a way to get his team in the field.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts