Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's early in the seaon. Before everyone hits the panic button, I think everyone would agree that the NETS need to find themselves and develop some consistency - that's all! Who amongst you agrees? Who disagrees? Who says we have to revamp the roster now? ... Who thinks later? How many of you want to get rid of the coach? ... The GM? ... The owner? ... Brooklyn? Who will be the team's savior this year? How many victories will the team achieve, now? :thinking: :frenchy: :wiz: :wlift: :whoknows: :cowboy: :whaasup: :chee: :confused: :yes: :meditate: :buddies: :guitar: :argue:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
i think we are making way too many threads that talks almost about the same thing.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
NBASCOUT2005 said:
It's early in the seaon. Before everyone hits the panic button, I think everyone would agree that the NETS need to find themselves and develop some consistency - that's all! Who amongst you agrees? Who disagrees? Who says we have to revamp the roster now? ... Who thinks later? How many of you want to get rid of the coach? ... The GM? ... The owner? ... Brooklyn? Who will be the team's savior this year? How many victories will the team achieve, now? :thinking: :frenchy: :wiz: :wlift: :whoknows: :cowboy: :whaasup: :chee: :confused: :yes: :meditate: :buddies: :guitar: :argue:
i agreee w/ you. Because the game vs phx show'd that we can play d but we just don't do it every game. that game also show'd that we can play offense just that we don't do that every game!

Freethrows and not being agressive also hurt us!

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
The Nets are looking not only horribly unbalanced (all perimeter, no froncourt presence), but also horribly mismatched. A couple of players built for the running game. A couple of guys built for the halfcourt. A couple of defenders, a bunch of non-defenders. A few guys that like to move the ball. A few that like to hold it. They've got to find a middle ground, but even then, mismatched parts at a middle ground can only take you so far. We need a team that is built w/ interlocking parts. Like we were when Kidd first got here. We don't have that right now. At all.

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
NJ Grand NJ said:
trade kidd
For better or for worse, the Nets are married to JKidd. Age, injury history, and contract make him virtually untradeable. And certainly untradeable for anything approaching equal value. We just need to put players around him that actually compliment his game. Not a bunch of no defense guys w/ cinderblocks for feet.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I know we probably won't trade Kidd, but I think he's untradeable. Hypothetically, if we trade him, with RJ, VC, and Nenad still on our team, we could probably add youth, depth, etc. And as much as I love Kidd, he not as important this THIS team as he was 2 years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts