Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: I just checked the schedule and Pacers vs. Nets won't be on TV Wednesday it will be Washinton vs Chicago that makes this the second time this season that they've taken Nets off TV. This is a outrage I tell you an Outrage :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
You guys think it will be on that online radio station in Indiana??

Reactions: Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
VCFSO2000 said:
You guys think it will be on that online radio station in Indiana??
Good chance.

-Joe C.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I hate this time of year, when early season baseball bumps off playoff race basketball.

I guess it is Yankees Entertainment Sports Network though...

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
I don't get Channel 55 on Cablevision in Newark. Missed the Celtic game. For Nets games to be available in New York and not Newark is very dissapointing.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
No respect. Now you know if we get in the playoffs and make some noise all of the sportscaster are going to talk about how they knew this NJ team would be tough... blah, blah, blah...

After Washington gave up 112 points at home to a Philly team without AI and Webber I'm surprised they are getting any TV time! Doesn't surprise me though. Who would want to watch a game with VC, J Kidd, Reggie, and Jackson when they could watch Hinrich, Gordon, Arenas, and Jamison. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Netted- said:
No respect. Now you know if we get in the playoffs and make some noise all of the sportscaster are going to talk about how they knew this NJ team would be tough... blah, blah, blah...

After Washington gave up 112 points at home to a Philly team without AI and Webber I'm surprised they are getting any TV time! Doesn't surprise me though. Who would want to watch a game with VC, J Kidd, Reggie, and Jackson when they could watch Hinrich, Gordon, Arenas, and Jamison. :rolleyes:
Same reason why I think the Nets can be a dangerous team in the playoffs. Expect alot of tic tac fouls going our way, the NBA will want to stretch the most games out of Carter, a Cash Cow...

-Joe C.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Joe Camel said:
Same reason why I think the Nets can be a dangerous team in the playoffs. Expect alot of tic tac fouls going our way, the NBA will want to stretch the most games out of Carter, a Cash Cow...

-Joe C.
I don't think so. I think they rather have LeBron and AI in the playoffs. Cleveland and Philly have better attendance records and star appeal for TV. If the NBA cared about Kidd and Carter they would have kept that Indy game on ESPN.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Netted- said:
I don't think so. I think they rather have LeBron and AI in the playoffs. Cleveland and Philly have better attendance records and star appeal for TV. If the NBA cared about Kidd and Carter they would have kept that Indy game on ESPN.
The NBA has always treated us like garbage..Nothing new here

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Netted- said:
Retarded if you think about it, I know there are tons of upset Raptor fans out there, but there are still alot more VC fans. Imagine 1/5 a whole country watching your game!!!

-Joe C.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts