• New Jersey Nets

Votes: 69 51.5%
  • Miami Heat

Votes: 65 48.5%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8,634 Posts
Re: Nets or Heats ??

Premier's right, this is a legitimate question.

Althought I think it's already being debated in the other thread.

· Registered
8,634 Posts

Premier said:
Threads with polls cannot be merged with any level of simplicity.
That is true.

· Registered
8,634 Posts

Well, might as well answer the questions.

Nets or Heat

1-Who is the better team?? And why?? Nets.
2-Who has the better player ?? Nets
3-What team has the better talent? Nets
4-Who can beat the better teams in the league? Nets
5-Who will win in a 7 game series? Nets
6-What team matches up better to Detroit Nets
7-What team has the better chance to upset the Pistons? Nets

For the record: I tried to be as fair and impartial in my judgment as possible while answering this.

· Registered
8,634 Posts

AIFAN3 said:
Net fans better hope their team team beats the Heat in the 2nd round because all this talking you guys are doing now is going to come back to haunt you if your team loses.
As far as I know the Nets are still the underdog.

Besides, both sides have been doing alot of talking. But you are correct everything will be decided on the court.

· Registered
8,634 Posts

Gio305 said:
i stopped reading when i read #3. lol
Even Stephen A. Smith, the ultimate Knicks homer and Nets hater, said the Nets have more talent than the Heat.

Take it for what it's worth. Greg Anthony said so too.

I think that the Nets have a more talented starting 5. Team? Well, I'm not so sure.

· Registered
8,634 Posts
JoeD said:
As a Pistons fan I hope NJ wins and we can play them in a softer series. I think Miami/Detroit ECF is going to take a higher toll on those teams than any WCF match up would do to that winner. Who ever wins that will go tired from a 7 game series and beat up (probably injured). Miami is definitely a tougher match up.

I like the Nets but I can't imagine them going by Miami despite what they've done in the regular season.
I've got news for you. Whoever wins that series will not be a soft matchup.

· Registered
8,634 Posts

Heated said:
I really hope you come back to eat your crow when the time comes. But like most of you cocky Nets fans you'll probably dissapear if the Heat happen to take you out.
That's why I'm only going to go so far as to point out that it's not impossibe that the Nets could win this potental series.

SeaNet was right, the only fools are the fans that don't think their team can lose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.