Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No offense to Schub, but he never put the most exciting of pictures on the Netsdaily website. I'm really liking the pictures NI has put up, as they really spice up the site in terms of excitement and variety. Good job and thanks!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NetIncome said:
All those pix are from Schubee. Not me. I like using them and to be quite frank, I have no idea where he got them.
Interesting. Well my thanks also extends to Schub. I wonder why he always used non-game/action pictures though. Either it was Richard Jefferson with a water bottle or Jason Kidd with a towel. I forgot the other ones... Vince Carter shooting a free throw?

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
it might be nice to use pictures taken by visitors to netsdaily, if they are good and interesting. given the chance, i'd consider taking my 600 mm lens to my next game. of course, that would probably be in 2009.

Reactions: Petey

·
Premium Member
7,239 Posts
kdub said:
Interesting. Well my thanks also extends to Schub. I wonder why he always used non-game/action pictures though. Either it was Richard Jefferson with a water bottle or Jason Kidd with a towel. I forgot the other ones... Vince Carter shooting a free throw?
I don't think he purposely put disinteresting pictures earlier. It was a copyright issue. He only used the images that he took during games. Probably, his new ties with the Nets have allowed him to use the current set of pictures.

Reactions: Petey

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aurelino said:
I don't think he purposely put disinteresting pictures earlier. It was a copyright issue. He only used the images that he took during games. Probably, his new ties with the Nets have allowed him to use the current set of pictures.
Ooh.. gotcha.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Thanks for the great site NI!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts