Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about instead of them showing a herd of BULLS running down the middle of Chicago straight into the United Center, the new BULLS intro video should show the BULLS running charging up a gigantic hill and straight off the edge of a CLIFF falling to their DEATHS. HEY THIS IS WHAT THE BULLS HAVE BEEN DOING THOUGH FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS.:yes:

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DOGMAN</b>!
How about instead of them showing a herd of BULLS running down the middle of Chicago straight into the United Center, the new BULLS intro video should show the BULLS running charging up a gigantic hill and straight off the edge of a CLIFF falling to their DEATHS. HEY THIS IS WHAT THE BULLS HAVE BEEN DOING THOUGH FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS.:yes:
Or how about Bulls just idly grazing in a green pasture, occassionaly glancing up timidly at the camera?

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
Re: Re: New Bulls Intro Video

Originally posted by <b>ace20004u</b>!

Or how about Bulls just idly grazing in a green pasture, occassionaly glancing up timidly at the camera?
:laugh: :cry:

and then suddenly KIRK sprints by them and yells "Hey I can't do this all by myself! WTF!! aaaarrrggghhhhh"

From the actual Postgame comments on BULLS.com

Quoting Bulls G Kirk Hinrich:

On the team coming back but still losing:
"We battled hard but we gave up too many second chance points. We played hard but it still goes on the right side."

On the Detroit players thinking he's playing well and has a bright future:
"I guess I am. I'm just trying to go out and play hard, do whatever it takes to win and tonight it wasn't enough."

sorry, just could not resist.:grinning:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts