Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
:biggrin: Didn't know you guys were so into fashion!!
I like them, but I do agree we already had the best jerseys in the league.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,817 Posts
Gerald Green said:
The Celtics already have the best jerseys in the NBA
Agreed.

These jerseys are trying to modernize a Celtics team that is to concerned with tradition. Imagine how Red feels about new jerseys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,081 Posts
I'm a traditionalist and just assume keep wearing the same uniforms that they've always worn.

In fact, I'd lobby for Raef, Veal and Dickau to don a set of short shorts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
banner17 said:
I'm a traditionalist and just assume keep wearing the same uniforms that they've always worn.

In fact, I'd lobby for Raef, Veal and Dickau to don a set of short shorts

Me too, if Raef goes back to his first season as a Celtic, Veal plays as much as he should be playing, and Dickau remains in Doc's Doghouse. (Doc's Doghouse...how about that?)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
654 Posts
Gerald Green said:
The Celtics already have the best jerseys in the NBA
I agree. I think the Celtics have always had the best uniforms. Although these new ones aren't that bad, I still love the classic ones.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,260 Posts
I'm amazed that Danny Ainge is alright with this. The ownership wants the cash flow from jersey sales, but why would Ainge approve of breaking with tradition? I don't like it simply because the Celtics wear green and white or white and green. That's it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,300 Posts
agoo101284 said:
I'm amazed that Danny Ainge is alright with this. The ownership wants the cash flow from jersey sales, but why would Ainge approve of breaking with tradition? I don't like it simply because the Celtics wear green and white or white and green. That's it.
Agreed. It looks like a Hornets uniform or something like that. A "newer" team.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
agoo101284 said:
I'm amazed that Danny Ainge is alright with this. The ownership wants the cash flow from jersey sales, but why would Ainge approve of breaking with tradition? I don't like it simply because the Celtics wear green and white or white and green. That's it.
It's the League's marketing people, not the Celtics owners, who are insisting this,agoo. They're requiring every team to have a third uniform and wear it, IIRC, at least 6 times a year. Ergo, Danny Ainge has to grin and bear it whether he likes the new outfits or not.

I hope we get that 6 game requirement out of the way early so we don't have to wear the new unis during the playoffs (which I still think we'll make despite those disappointing losses last week).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,703 Posts
I say whatever works for this team! We need to try something the way the season is starting off! In Danny we TRUST NO WAY!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,849 Posts
i <3 them alot
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top