Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how the conferences will be split up next year after the changes happen. The new Charlotte Bobcats are joining the Eastern conference and the New Orleans Hornets going to the Western conference. And does the division winner automatically get a seed for the playoffs like in the NFL?

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mean the divisions. I know one of them in the East will have Miami, Charlotte, Atlanta, Orlando and Washington.

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These new divisions are great for the Heat. They are practically guaranteed a top 3 playoff spot. Because they are gonna win the southeast division over Atlanta, Orlando, Charlotte and Washington.

I'd have to say the Bulls in the central division will be in the tougher of the three. I like these divisions a lot tho! thanks for the link mizenkay.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Originally posted by <b><< SkipToMyLou >></b>!
Does anyone know how the conferences will be split up next year after the changes happen. The new Charlotte Bobcats are joining the Eastern conference and the New Orleans Hornets going to the Western conference. And does the division winner automatically get a seed for the playoffs like in the NFL?
Yes i think so. The division winner gets the automatic spot. So 8-division winners = FOR GRAB.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts