Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Didn't you say the articles we submitted would get viewed by hundreds of people? My article got a total of 71 views at this site, and 5-10 of them were probably from me. It kind of sucks that no one likes the Nuggests, because I could've spent the same amount of time I spent on that article and written one about the Bulls, the Clippers, and the Rockets, and each one would have 10x as many views, and they wouldn't even have to be good ones. I could just write one really long sentence about the Bulls and I'd get more views in a day than I have in a month with my Denver article...:sigh:

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>moTIGS</b>!
Didn't you say the articles we submitted would get viewed by hundreds of people? My article got a total of 71 views at this site, and 5-10 of them were probably from me. It kind of sucks that no one likes the Nuggests, because I could've spent the same amount of time I spent on that article and written one about the Bulls, the Clippers, and the Rockets, and each one would have 10x as many views, and they wouldn't even have to be good ones. I could just write one really long sentence about the Bulls and I'd get more views in a day than I have in a month with my Denver article...:sigh:
I know moTIGS i feel for you. I advertise the same for each editorial. Looks like in the off season Nugget fans are not that interested.

As for the Bulls.....yeah you would!!! We had one editorial that got over 700 hits. that was about the bulls in the bulls forum.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have many editorials archived in the editorial section of basketballboards.net. Feel free to go there and read them or re-read them is you so desire.

Also i am pleased to announce that poster who enjoy reading posts and commentaries by kingofkings can do so in the editorial section as well. He gave me permission to archive most of his good posts he has had here. So feel free to visit the editorial section and read his posts and commentaries!! Commment to them if you so desire!!

http://basketballboards.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=63

1 - 5 of 5 Posts