Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new my name is aj. u know what i like about the 76ers they rock :shy: im shy at this because i cant spell that good but ill do my best and people will help me. gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 76ers :banana:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Hey ajballer, welcome to the Sixer family! Don't worry about spelling and all that other stuff, you'll learn as you type. No one's perfect.

The guys here are cool. You'll see.

Go Sixers!

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
4,155 Posts
Welcome Ato the boards AJ...

Off Topic: Next time your picking up a rap cd or downloadin one I recomend checking out "Reasonable Doubt" by Jay Z or "Enter the Wu:36 Chambers" by Wu ,you'll probably love it in comparison to that watered down g-unit stuff.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Welcome to the boards ajballer.

*13 year old Sixers fan that can't spell and has bad grammar... Hmmm...

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Kunlun said:
Welcome to the boards ajballer.

*13 year old Sixers fan that can't spell and has bad grammar... Hmmm...
LOL i was thinkin the same thing man

Welcome to the boards

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Bruno said:
welcome to the board.
shut up guys i have 16 years old and i really cannot speak good english soo....
Dude the Age has nothing to do with what we were talking about or at least what i was talking about I was laughing bc i thought it was a reference to Sixerfanforlife thank god hes gone (Knock on wood)

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
4,155 Posts
Route I-76 said:
Dude the Age has nothing to do with what we were talking about or at least what i was talking about I was laughing bc i thought it was a reference to Sixerfanforlife thank god hes gone (Knock on wood)
Haha I didn't join the boards for like 2 months cause all his posts (a.k.a. every damn thread) made my brain hurt.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Ha, ha, ha... man, :rofl: you guys are too funny. I was also thinking the same thing but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think I've seen him posting in the Pistons forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts