Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

New Logo?

882 views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Mr_B 
#1 ·
Do the Raptors have a new logo?

On ESPN, they are not using the logo we use on the board here.

-Petey

#3 ·
I actually like your's the best, followed by Slasher, I think the one up on ESPN is too simple. If you guys want it changed... just ask.

-Petey

#5 ·
Slasher said:
The one that ESPN uses is a newer alternative and came out when we started wearing the Canadian-red alterative jerseys.

You can see it on the top of this page: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=tor
Are you talking abou the claw? that claw is old...

this one is the newest one that just came out with the red jerseys...

#6 ·
Juzt_SicK03 said:
Are you talking abou the claw? that claw is old...

this one is the newest one that just came out with the red jerseys...
I think by far... that is the ugliest.

-Petey

#12 ·
Huh? What're you guys talking about? Is somebody dis'in my avi? 'cause he'll chew any of yours a new a'hole any day of the week!!!! :bsmile:

- if only we had a bunch of guys on our team that'd do the same to the opposition. :sfight:

#13 ·
TDrake said:
Huh? What're you guys talking about? Is somebody dis'in my avi? 'cause he'll chew any of yours a new a'hole any day of the week!!!! :bsmile:

- if only we had a bunch of guys on our team that'd do the same to the opposition. :sfight:
look at our logo compared to other NBA logos its tacky the claw logo is better looking and links the team with basketball and the media and the raps use that logo more often anyway might as well make the switch

#14 ·
Mr_B said:
look at our logo compared to other NBA logos its tacky the claw logo is better looking and links the team with basketball and the media and the raps use that logo more often anyway might as well make the switch

NAIL IN THE COFFIN EXCELLENT REPLY.
THEY DO NEED TO MAKE THE SWITCH, MANY NEW YOUNG PLAYERS COMING IN, ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE.

#15 ·
I love the claw logo - it should be the main symbol. I also think the Raps should participate in the "Hardwood Classics Nights" sometimes, and wear the 95-96 unis with the big, cheesy Raptor and pinstripes...that would be awesome... :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.