Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW what a game. I can't even begin to tell you what happened, I gotta go to sleep but really an exciting game. Is it just me, or does Granger from New Mexico St. seem like a very promising prospect?

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Yes Danny transferred from Bradley because McKay (and to a lesser extent former Bradley asst. Duane Brossuard) promised him he would be featured more on offense and given the opportunity to face up.

The last time I talked to him, he said he was working on his game to be a SF type player. He is a very good player and I see him getting drafted, though I don't know if it will be in the first round, but he has game for sure.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!
Yes Danny transferred from Bradley because McKay (and to a lesser extent former Bradley asst. Duane Brossuard) promised him he would be featured more on offense and given the opportunity to face up.

The last time I talked to him, he said he was working on his game to be a SF type player. He is a very good player and I see him getting drafted, though I don't know if it will be in the first round, but he has game for sure.
he's got that quickness for a SF.

His jumper is there.

:yes: :yes: Very promising

·
Registered
165 Posts
I stayed up late watching that game because it was a pretty good one. I had never seen a player get so excited that he ran onto the court in jubilee before the game was over. Even though the guy missed both Tech. free throws, that was still crazy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts