8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!
Chris Bosh at #6? What a joke.

The kid's 19, plays out of position at C, and he still averages 10/7 in 32 minutes a game, even though everyone said he was gonna be a project this year.

He should be at least 4th, if not 3rd.
I'm pretty sure this is more of a "What have you done for me lately?" type of ranking system. It might even just be for the past week.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
im really liking keith bogans, he deserves to be where he is at. truly an underrated player!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
its definetly a what have you done lately poll cuz wade isnt even there and hes only been injured for a little and barbosa has had a few good games lately.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
yea..they do it week by week..wade was third before he got injured

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Well Chris Bosh if this is for the WHOLE season deserves to be 3rd or 4th...but imma have to agree if its only for this week that Bosh is perfect right in the 6th place position

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bosh is easily number 3, easily, he means more to toronto than heinny means to chitown, they have crawford. and sheefo, for your comment on Ebi, its ignorant. the bottom of the list. he plays as much as Darko, and averages more than him, and darko was drafted 2! ebi was drafted for the future help of the team, not to help us now. with Mchale, one of the 50 greatest players of all time, and garnett, the best player in the league, working with him, the kid will be stellar down the road. look at jermaine oneal. it took him like 5 years to develop, and now look, every team would love to have him, and he is the best player in the east!!! Lebron, Melo, Bosh, then Wade

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Here comes Cook.. Watch out LeBron and other rooks :laugh:

Seriously.. I think he'll be on the list next week after last night's performance.. If he can come up big vs Denver and Sacramento, he will no doubt...

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by <b>Nashdaddy25</b>!
Bosh is easily number 3, easily, he means more to toronto than heinny means to chitown, they have crawford.
While I think Bosh and Hinrich are neck and neck for that 4th spot just behind Wade, I hardly think Bosh means more to Toronto than Hinrich means to Chicago. Hinrich is the Bulls' best player, according to Scott Skiles, and he also leads the team in +/-. He starts at PG, and Crawford (who is not a PG) starts at SG.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Crawford may start at the 2, but that dont mean he isnt PG, he is a true pg where he played that position in college and the pros til this year. Hienny the best bulls player?? he has a great upside, which also has to do with Jwills plans in the future also, but as the best bulls player, im gonna have to go with, and this may be my opinion, Eddy Curry. but this isnt saying much, since the bulls arnt very stacked anyways with talent

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Last week, Scott Skiles stated on air that Jamal Crawford was not a point guard, and that shooting guard was his natural position. I happen to agree. Crawford has a great handle, great vision and is a very good passer, but he's a shooter/scorer first and foremost, IMO, and he lacks many of the little things/intangibles that make an effective point guard. If he buckles down and focuses on his weak spots (consistency, defense, intensity), he could be a very, very good player in this league.

·
Registered
120 Posts
ok, but that statement, to me, says that he is better fit to play the sg. he did come into the league as a pg, and did play at michigan for the year or so as a pg. he may be a sg for the rest of his career, but i was just saying thats what he did play. i mean look at iverson, scoring is his number 1 skill, but in college he played pg, and for his rookie campaign he played pg, and still basically does play pg by bringing the ball up most of the time. i agree crawford could be very good in this league, but he needs to get out of chicago. I thought the bulls where putting together enough talent the last couple of years to become players in the east again, but with injuries, lack of depth and soem busts(eddie robinson is a bust so far in my opinion) they havent seem to get things right. Maybe they just need good ol 23 to come back(ha ya right)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts