Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lost NBA Fan
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I use to be a big NBA fan, but never really got into a 'team', I'd play as the Rockets in Live 06 with McGrady and he was my favorite player, and now I'd like to get into the game. I don't want to be a bandwagon guy but I'm not so sure what team to like. :sigh: The league has changed so much. Seattle's gone, McGrady's basically nothing, Carter's old.. AI can't find a gig, Shaq's gone. Jeez, I feel a little old.

Help me out. I'm from Canada but the Raptors never interested me.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
If you want to follow a good team and maintain some level of loyalty you could follow the Memphis Grizzlies and pretend you've been a fan of them since they were in Vancouver.

·
Lost NBA Fan
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you want to follow a good team and maintain some level of loyalty you could follow the Memphis Grizzlies and pretend you've been a fan of them since they were in Vancouver.
I'm not fake, hah. But yeah, Memphis looks pretty good, but the fans are dead.

·
Premium Member
14,320 Posts
It will give you something to do... read up on the new players, learn about the team... and sometimes following a team that is in the process of rebuilding can be fun.

Otherwise, you can always join us in the Chicago Bulls forum.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
Nobody knows what the Houston roster's going to look like come November, they're trying hard to get Dwight. Minnesota has a nice little thing going right now and they're fun to watch, but that management team is bound to screw something up, so be careful with them. Nobody would even accuse you of being a bandwagon Wolves fan, though.

·
Lost NBA Fan
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have my top 5 list as of right now.

1. Houston

2. Chicago

3. Minnesota

4. Brooklyn

5. Heat

So, I'm not sure yet. I've been watching mixes of Kevin Martin, Luol Deng, Wade (I know Wade well) and Deron, so.. I'm pretty sure I will be with Houston.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts