Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to admit I was surprise witht he lineup last nite. I expected Miller to start sooner or later, but didn't expect to see both Miller and Blake to start! I liked the results though. I love Webster, but I think it's nice having him coming off the bench to give the bench a boost. I don't know if this was just because we were playing the Spurs or not, but it's going to be interesting to see if Nate sticks with it.

Oden had a nice game. His stats were not the best, but the stats don't tell the whole story. I liked that the Spurs played him straight up. I doubt very much many other teams will.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
They looked good last night, against a terribly old looking Spurs team. We'll see what line-up's McMillian uses in the upcoming games. I was surprised to see Blake and Miller on the court together. I didn't even know that they both started until I looked at the box score. I was playing pool at the bar when the game was on, so I didnt pay much attention the first few minutes to see who was starting. But I liked the way Portland played last night. I'm starting to wonder if the Spurs aren't as good of a team as most thought they would be. Or maybe they just haven't hit their stride yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts