Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ready for a new rumor?

Rumor has it that should Houston screw the bulls and draft
jay williams to trade, then jk has a plan that is being hashed out as we speak.

If ming falls to us, then rumor is Sacremento is interested in ming.
Pega and #9 from phoenix is rumored. The bulls send fizer to phoenix. Rumor continues that phoenix wants james next year. the trade hindges on sacremento and Chicago taking the contracts of Penny and googs.

I dont see how both the kings and the bulls could do this trade the way it stands. But we have a month left until draft day.

The thought IMO is JK has another plan should jay not be plan A!

·
Registered
936 Posts
It makes very little sense, true. Sounds like we'd have to send the Suns Fizer for the 9th pick and either Penny or Googs. How does that make the Bulls a better team?

BTW, thanks for the invite. This is a very interesting looking board, really well thought out. Maybe this one will be up and running on draft day unlike RealGM which seems to crash every time there's a significant league event.:yes:

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DickieHurtz said:
It makes very little sense, true. Sounds like we'd have to send the Suns Fizer for the 9th pick and either Penny or Googs. How does that make the Bulls a better team?

BTW, thanks for the invite. This is a very interesting looking board, really well thought out. Maybe this one will be up and running on draft day unlike RealGM which seems to crash every time there's a significant league event.:yes:
I know dickie it doesnt make sense salary cap wise. Yesterday it caught my attention for a moment. Any if we did have the money, googs is not the player he once was. It was interesting for a hile anyway.

Yeah i hope this place wont crash on draft night either. Would be a good second or third option for many or us to express our happiness for our pick or vent our anger either one. ;-)

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
We should be able to make the boards go from this::sleep: to this::eek: so shocked! ;)

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Interesting prospect

I actually really like the idea of trading Ming and Fizer for Peja and Penny (assuming of course we don't get JWill). Everyone has lost respect for Penny's game, but I think it is a product of being in a terrible environment like Phoenix. Penny could thrive again if back in the Eastern Conference. Plus, his versatility would be a welcome addition to the triangle offense. And on top of that, he could be a good teacher to Jamal. Peja is a great talent and his shooting would bring a lot. This trade idea would bring in some good veterans with playoff experience that would be certain to have the Bulls in the playoffs next year.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
First off, nice to see you here ChiBullsFan! For anyone who doesn't know him, he's a regular on nbadraft.net. I agree about trading for Peja and adding Penny!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I don't know the Kings would do it to trade their all star Peja

But it does make sense because Kings need a young center because Divac is getting old but the question is would Kings trade Peja to get Yao Ming??? Just say Yao land the #2 pick and I know Krause either keep him or trade a young veteran maybe he will do the deal to the Kings but will the Kings do the deal???

I don't think they will.

I like Penny but since he get injuries he isn't the same player he use to be so I don't know I would take him now I know they are other options then taking Penny.

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
I don't think this trade would make any sense. What would Sacramento get out of it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts