Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

First of all, welcome to the Bulls board - the "grand old daddy" of BBB.net. I hope you like what you see. If you are a first time visitor hopefully you'll come back. If you have checked the board out before but haven't signed up, I would urge you to do so.

The upcoming season is about to begin, and what better way to ring in the new year with new posters. On behalf of all of our Bulls moderators and posters I would like to say, any addition to our discussion would be valuable.

Whether you're a casual Bulls fan, or die hard like the rest of us. We are always looking for new members.

So stop lurking, sign up and let us hear what you got.

Thanks,

P10

·
Me lose brain? Uh oh!
5,702 Posts
I second that. As of this second, we have 25 guests on the board - or two more than the 23 registered members browsing right now. I'm sure some of you 25 have plenty to add to the conversation here. Sign up and start talking to us!

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
soonerterp said:
You people are swell. That's why I quit lurking and began posting ... a lot. Maybe too much.

Thanks for not booting me.
Can we boot her? Nothing against terp!, but I just think that would be fun!

;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
First time visitor and poster (at least within the last week). Glad I finally found a great basketball/Bulls forum.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I've posted a couple times but mostly just lurked around

I just wanted to say you guys do a great job w/ this Forum. Its very informative especially for people like me who dont live in the Chicago area and thus dont have alot of access to good Bulls coverage

·
Me lose brain? Uh oh!
5,702 Posts
Welcome, chibul and Merk. Thanks for checking in, and do stick around!

·
Registered
31,975 Posts
I've been a member of this site for about 4 years now, and in all that time, THE one biggest benefit of signing up is UserCP. This is a WWW page that is your personal portal to bbb.net. You can "subscribe" to forums and threads once you sign up. Your subscribed threads and forums show up nicely on the UserCP page.

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
I like having a unique avatar.

·
Remember My Name
5,229 Posts
what i dont understand is, how can there be "guests" on the bulls board?!
without loging, i can't excess any of the nba team boards.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I guess I qualify for this.

I'd been lurking for 3 years and finally came out to play. It's a fun place here, and a great distraction from work.

Thank you all for the warm welcome the past few days.

:cheers: <--- favorite emoticon. You'll notice that I tend to overuse them, in general. ;)

·
Registered
370 Posts
i joined last night. I was viewing these boards for quite a while but I had to comment on Big Ben's monstrous night so I singed up! I will be posting more :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
I finally started posting a couple weeks ago after over a year or so of not being able to post on work computers. Now that I got my own Mac Book I can now post to my hearts content, ON WORK HOURS!!!

Anyway, I would have posted on the board last year if I could, but the negativity last year was very depressing, so I stopped checking in about a 1/3 of the way into the season.

I decided to check back and it seems that a number of the more negative posters aren't around much. The board is generally more positive now, at least as much as can be expected from the typical Chicago neurotic fan.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hello, Its T-Time in reference to my favorite player Tyrus Thomas.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
T-Time said:
Hello, Its T-Time in reference to my favorite player Tyrus Thomas.
Just in time for Tyrus Thomas day on the boards! Welcome!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts