Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Life long BUlls fan and been reading the forums for a few weeks now. Decided to sign up. I work for SportsGamer.com and I'm the community manager there. They really focus on NFL talk there, but I want good Bulls discussion so found this place. Can't wait until the season starts.

btw, with a board this size i'm surprised my username was available lol

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
Fred said:
Life long BUlls fan and been reading the forums for a few weeks now. Decided to sign up. I work for SportsGamer.com and I'm the community manager there. They really focus on NFL talk there, but I want good Bulls discussion so found this place. Can't wait until the season starts.

btw, with a board this size i'm surprised my username was available lol
Welcome, Fred.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi you all, Bulls' fans!

I'm a long time fan of the NBA writting from Spain. I'm new in this board, and I have one objectives: talk about basketball at the same time that I improve my English... I really need it!

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
Hi you all, Bulls' fans!

I'm a long time fan of the NBA writting from Spain. I'm new in this board, and I have one objectives: talk about basketball at the same time that I improve my English... I really need it!
Welcome! And I hope we all speak English well enough to help you out.

·
Administrator
68,859 Posts
Hi you all, Bulls' fans!

Welcome to the board! Your English looks like it's better than my Spanish, at the very least...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hello everyone!

I've been a fan since 1990. I always liked the sport, but never really watched it on television before then. My next door neighbor was a Bulls fan, and would always talk about the team as we walked to school. Plus, it was easy to get into the team that Michael Jordan played for. I grew up in New Jersey, and everyone else I knew was a Knicks fan. I lived that rivalry every day in middle and high school. It's been a long time, but I still relish every time the Bulls send that team home with the loss.

·
Administrator
68,859 Posts
Hello everyone!

I've been a fan since 1990. I always liked the sport, but never really watched it on television before then. My next door neighbor was a Bulls fan, and would always talk about the team as we walked to school. Plus, it was easy to get into the team that Michael Jordan played for. I grew up in New Jersey, and everyone else I knew was a Knicks fan. I lived that rivalry every day in middle and high school. It's been a long time, but I still relish every time the Bulls send that team home with the loss.
Welcome!

·
Registered
88 Posts
HEEEEEELLLLLLO everybody

"new" here. Actually got my meber ship 2 years ago, but never kept up, lately have been using message boards more, an did not have a solid Bulls one. So just saying wassup to all and a greetings to one.... and Jose, is Loscar on here? im pretty sure he use to be...

·
Administrator
68,859 Posts
HEEEEEELLLLLLO everybody

"new" here. Actually got my meber ship 2 years ago, but never kept up, lately have been using message boards more, an did not have a solid Bulls one. So just saying wassup to all and a greetings to one.... and Jose, is Loscar on here? im pretty sure he use to be...
He's a member, but he never posts (or browses, I don't think)...

41 - 60 of 83 Posts