Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi guys! I'm a Bulls fan from the Philippines. Been a Bulls fan since the second 3-peat (I'm too young to be a fan of the first 3-peat but surely a fan through thick and thin). More power to our forum! Go Bulls!

·
loves the Bulls
13,122 Posts
Hi guys! I'm a Bulls fan from the Philippines. Been a Bulls fan since the second 3-peat (I'm too young to be a fan of the first 3-peat but surely a fan through thick and thin). More power to our forum! Go Bulls!
Hello! Welcome! If you need any help send any of the Mods, or even me a Private Message. Don't forget to post a lot.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Media day is here, training camp follows. Before you know it, the season will here!

Why not log in or register with us? Lets talk Bulls Basketball!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
What's up fellas... Just joined from a different board and I'm glad to see so many Bulls fans here. I've been a Bulls fan since the 80's and have been born and raised in this great city.
I follow all sports, but the Bulls have always been my number 1 team ... I try to make it out to a handful of games each year and am constantly looking for an inside scoop from different Bulls insiders and connections. Looking forward to some great off-season discussions and what looks to be a very promising future... (I hope.)

See you on the boards...

~Firefight

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
What's up fellas... Just joined from a different board and I'm glad to see so many Bulls fans here. I've been a Bulls fan since the 80's and have been born and raised in this great city.
I follow all sports, but the Bulls have always been my number 1 team ... I try to make it out to a handful of games each year and am constantly looking for an inside scoop from different Bulls insiders and connections. Looking forward to some great off-season discussions and what looks to be a very promising future... (I hope.)

See you on the boards...

~Firefight
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Hi

I have been a member since 2002 ("with the # 2 pick in the draft, the Bulls select Jay Williams") and sporadic poster, mainly in the Bulls forum.

I have been a Bulls fan for a long time, but really started following them when they drafted Scot May from Indiana in 1976.

I am eager to see how the team does this year, especially with Rip Hamilton.

Go Bulls!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, guys. I joined five years ago, but for some reason I gave up posting after a month. In meantime I have worked on my English a little bit and I would like to reactivate myself again.

Also, I wish you a Happy New Year!

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Hi, guys. I joined five years ago, but for some reason I gave up posting after a month. In meantime I have worked on my English a little bit and I would like to reactivate myself again.

Also, I wish you a Happy New Year!
Ha, that's funny.

Well, Happy New Year! Here's to a new beginning as an internet Bulls' fan!

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Um, 47 guests and 1 member?

Step up to the plate, fellas!

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Whoa. 84 Guests, one member!?

Come share the excitement for the new Kirk Hinrich era, friends!

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
57 guests.... Who the hell are you?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Hey guys, haven't been here in years. Stumbled onto this site tonight. Hope everyone is doing well!

·
Registered
799 Posts
What's up guys. Back from an extended hiatus. Looking forward to the season, talking with some of the regulars, and checking out what some of the new guys around here have to say...

61 - 80 of 83 Posts