PF-Juwon Howard
SF-Caron Butler
SG-Latrell Sprewell
PG-Timmie Hardaway

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Dice for Spre,LOL!:laugh:

Dice is one of the top 5 PF in the league when healthy,which he is.
Why would Denver trade their young franchise player for an aging Spre?DONT get me wrong,I think Spre is AWESOME,but hes getting up their.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Denver would be crazy to do this deal. Tell me you're not a Knicks fan man. I just hate it when trade ideas like this come out. It's why so many non-Knick fans out there talk about how Knick fans suck at making trade ideas.

Of course, if Denver offered, I wouldn't hesitate at all to take the deal.

I think Denver is looking to build for the future so no chance they'd be interested in Spree.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
We are not sure how Dice will be at although they said he is heathly. lol, that said Grant Hill was heathly as well, but turn out to be.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
IMX, I never knew you were a Knicks fan? Well, this trade does seem insane at first. But if you think about it, Denver may be happy to just get SOMETHING back for Dice. But I seriously doubt they want Latrell Sprewell. He's getting too old, and he's lost a step, which is not what they're looking for in their young, rebuilding team. Remember, they traded NVE, who also had lost a step.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Why does everyone keep saying that Spree has lost a step? I know the man turns 33 this year but he still mangaed to average 20ppg on the most stagant offense in the league. He also plays above average defense. Why has his value dropped so rapidly? It was very obvious that everyone on the Knicks lost their motivation so how has his value dropped so low? He still plays with passion(unless we are 20 games under .500 ). As many times as we collapsed last season after having double digit leads, how many fans lost their motivation and stopped watching?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Spree didn't play like he could on our losing team last year but at least we're still in NY....He won't play for a team that's arguably worse than us and on top of that, Denver IS NOT New York. You try telling him to play up to his value in Denver.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Houston's contract is very annoyed. Let's get him ou the the Knicks.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Sorry dude,but no team in this league is gonna take on Houstons
MONSTER contract:no:!I think the Knicks should try and trade Camby/#7 or Spre/#7 for Sheed:yes:.

Sheed is the ONLY way I see the Knicks getting better overnight.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
I still can't forgive what Houston said in the press of how he can be the best SG and the crap like this. Man, everyone wants money, no one blames on you for taking that money but please don't speak ridiculous things when you don't have to, Allen Houston!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wallace and Reef are the only ways I can see our club turning from a lottery team to a conference contender that fast, however Reef just went to the Hawks, he'll be there for a while...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts