Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
I'm curious. Do any of you Lakers fans have worries that you might be hitching your wagon to the wrong horse? I know up until about June last year I was starting to think the Chris Bosh signing might have been the mistake that ruined any chance we had of winning a title. I feel like Dwight might be that actual mistake that you sign for 5 years and he's not capable of winning a championship.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure what other horse you may mean.

It's no secret I wanted Bynum above Howard. I was in the minority.

The problem with Bynum, of course, is his immaturity. I became more disenchanted with Bynum as the season wore on, as apparently also did Jim Buss. So they made the trade.

Its too early to diss Howard. He is coming off back surgery. I will reserve judgment until the end of the season.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I could care less if Bynum is immature. The problem with Bynum begins and ends at the knees.
Yep. I actually think Bynum would do better on this team. If not for the knees. He would be finishing everything in the post.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I'm curious. Do any of you Lakers fans have worries that you might be hitching your wagon to the wrong horse? I know up until about June last year I was starting to think the Chris Bosh signing might have been the mistake that ruined any chance we had of winning a title. I feel like Dwight might be that actual mistake that you sign for 5 years and he's not capable of winning a championship.
So you didn't think the Heat could win a championship with Spoelstra or Bosh until they won a championship with Spoelstra and Bosh eh?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts