Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are only so many times you can protect Shaq without it getting real cheap.

RJ has already run into Shaq twice this quarter alone with no call......protecting Shaq from fouling out once is one thing, but once you start protecting him more than once it's a total joke.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I noticed it too. But I blame the Nets partly for not attacking him every play, I mean come on, he had 5 fouls in the 3rd quarter. But then I realized, we didn't need to. Vince came off the bench and still had it going. If he didn't I would be screaming my head off that they didn't get Shaq out of the game.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
VC posterized me said:
There are only so many times you can protect Shaq without it getting real cheap.

RJ has already run into Shaq twice this quarter alone with no call......protecting Shaq from fouling out once is one thing, but once you start protecting him more than once it's a total joke.

I agree.

Why is RJ getting not respect? He's one of the most consistent slashers in the league.

·
Registered
954 Posts
the same thing happened last time these teams played. shaq had 5 with 5 minutes left in the 4th and carter drove right into him and shaq got tangled up with carter. No call was made and ref said the ball went off shaq. carter punched the backstop and yelled at the ref for not making the call.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.