Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PP injured his index and ring fingers the other night in Milwaukee. Did you guys hear any news on him? I hope he's alrite and able to play again. But, let's speculate here, if he gets injured and out for a while, how's our playoff hopes? Maybe it's good for other players, they will get playing time and can see what the rooks can do.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>h180ys</b>!
PP injured his index and ring fingers the other night in Milwaukee. Did you guys hear any news on him? I hope he's alrite and able to play again. But, let's speculate here, if he gets injured and out for a while, how's our playoff hopes? Maybe it's good for other players, they will get playing time and can see what the rooks can do.
I don't think a sprained finger will keep him out for the season...but I could be wrong...

Pierce is tough, last year he broke his tooth (well he got hammered) and continued playing, fell on the damn ice and he continued playing....so whats two damn fingers?

Pierce: "Cut them off"

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some people said it's broken fingers, I am not so sure about it because I haven't heard any official news.

·
Premium Member
8,261 Posts
He'll probably still play, but he probably won't be able to shoot from any distance. Ideally, he'd drive and dish to the open guy when the defense collapsed to him, but who knows?

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
If it's broken he's out for 6 weeks. That's good.

1. They will be able to work on their up tempo offense without him slowing them down.

2. They will lose alot of games, and be in the lottery.

3. Welsch and Davis, who are 23 and 24 years old respectively, will get more p/t to develop.

·
Registered
338 Posts
if PP is out, the team will get a chance to do a "mini" kings and mesh without the star player, with a lot of minutes to be distributed.

We are in the atlantic, so there is a good chance we could still make the play offs even without PP (or crash out in a fiery collapse)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
LINK?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Will have to wait on Pierce news til tomorrow I guess. I checked everywhere too....bostonglobe, bostonherald, espn, si, sportingnews, etc..

I predict he misses 0 games. Just a wild guess.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Originally posted by <b>nasemoney</b>!
Will have to wait on Pierce news til tomorrow I guess. I checked everywhere too....bostonglobe, bostonherald, espn, si, sportingnews, etc..

I predict he misses 0 games. Just a wild guess.

Good prediction>. Where did that broken hand rumor start??? With chad ford??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts