Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FWIW. :D

Seriously guys, I don't see it happening until the Warriors game - a loooong 8 games away - on April 6th.

Prior to that we have:

Seattle
New York
Washington
Houston
@ Seattle
Denver
@ Utah (my next closest pick)

At any rate, it ain't gonna be pretty, that's for sure.

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
ABM said:
FWIW. :D

Seriously guys, I don't see it happening until the Warriors game - a loooong 8 games away - on April 6th.

Prior to that we have:

Seattle
New York
Washington
Houston
@ Seattle
Denver
@ Utah (my next closest pick)

At any rate, it ain't gonna be pretty, that's for sure.
Has next year's schedule come out yet?

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
I predict we'll beat the Knicks on Saturday... and maybe the Wizards on Monday, depending on if A.Jamison plays.

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Our next win will be when Paul Allen relocates the team to Bangladesh in the year 2082........ :banana:

·
Registered
259 Posts
BEER&BASKETBALL said:
I predict we'll beat the Knicks on Saturday... and maybe the Wizards on Monday, depending on if A.Jamison plays.
I second this prediction, I think New York and Washington will give us our first win streak since Cheeks left.

:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
We should purposely tank the Utah game!

The team is getting better and playing with more confidence each game I've seen during the last 3 weeks. And its fine with me. Play the youngins and let them learn. They at least play a style of all out hustle.

Bring on the #4 pick!!!

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Tell the truth, ABM. Did you create this thread just to show off your new avatar? :)

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
With a bit of the old Blazermania, the Houston game is in the bag.

Be there or be square.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I still haven't forgot MARIS. Hopefully tax returns come soon or no Blazermania for me.....except in the heart...haha.

·
Registered
303 Posts
ABM what makes you think we can beat the Warriors? Baron Davis has got that team going the right direction.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
MARIS61 said:
With a bit of the old Blazermania, the Houston game is in the bag.

Be there or be square.
Are they honoring anyone at halftime in that game? Remember, we very rarely win games with a halftime honoring. Iwish they kept stats of that, but I swear, I've never seen us win a game with a halftime honoring in however many games that is since 1989 (I distinctly remember three or four).

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
The Blazers will not win again this season unless they get a game where at least 3 players catch on fire in the same night. They just do not have enough gusto to win right now.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Are they honoring anyone at halftime in that game? Remember, we very rarely win games with a halftime honoring. Iwish they kept stats of that, but I swear, I've never seen us win a game with a halftime honoring in however many games that is since 1989 (I distinctly remember three or four).
I know, I'll never forget that Clyde Drexler Night in 2001. Blazers were near the top of the league, were beating the tar out of Vancouver....then the half-time ceremony....then lose to Vancouver....struggle the rest of the season and get swept by the Lakers in the play-offs. Really, it's been all down hill since that night 4 years ago.

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
NBAGOD said:
I know, I'll never forget that Clyde Drexler Night in 2001. Blazers were near the top of the league, were beating the tar out of Vancouver....then the half-time ceremony....then lose to Vancouver....struggle the rest of the season and get swept by the Lakers in the play-offs. Really, it's been all down hill since that night 4 years ago.

Are you hinting at possibly a curse of the Clyde?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts