Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Nobody
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will that be a massacre, or what? Wade, Anthony, Bosh, Kaman, etc., vs Okafor and whoever. What do you think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,896 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nevus</b>!
Will that be a massacre, or what? Wade, Anthony, Bosh, Kaman, etc., vs Okafor and whoever. What do you think?
nah, it wont be, players names will show up and they'll develop. At this time last year people would've said wade who? anthony what? whose chris bosh? and i'm still saying "chris kaman sucks", you left james out, there's no guaranttee he'll be in.
 

·
kiss my grits
Joined
·
18,629 Posts
Nah .. Lebron and Carmelo will probably both be in the real game. Possibly Wade too, but that is more of a long shot.
 

·
Yes, please.
Joined
·
16,648 Posts
and i'm still saying "chris kaman sucks",
So true, I have no idea what anyone see's in him. He probaly deserved to be a late 1st rounder, early 2nd rder.
 

·
just foul
Joined
·
6,913 Posts
I think saying Kaman "sucks" is pretty harsh. He is a rookie C that has contributed. I think he is already better than 75% of the Cs in the league.
 

·
just foul
Joined
·
6,913 Posts
Next year's possible rookie team:


Gordon
Iguodala
Warrick
Okafor
Howard

Bench -

Jameer
Pavel
Drejer
Josh Smith
Araujo!

I'm not sure how many players they use for the game. Here's my 10 :)
 

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
Joined
·
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jmk</b>!


So true, I have no idea what anyone see's in him. He probaly deserved to be a late 1st rounder, early 2nd rder.
definitley an uniformed post. Hes played VERY WELL when he hasnt been injured
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,582 Posts
if u say Kaman sucks u defeinetly havent seen him very much. That might be the stupiest post I have read. He is a top 15 center at least right now. he can score and has alot of agility plus can put the ball on the floor. He can also rebound very good and get some blocks. Just cuz he is big and white and not from Europe u say he sucks.
 

·
just foul
Joined
·
6,913 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Starbury03</b>!
He is a top 15 center at least right now.
At least man. He plays w/ a lot of confidence. I like him a lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,896 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Starbury03</b>!
if u say Kaman sucks u defeinetly havent seen him very much. That might be the stupiest post I have read. He is a top 15 center at least right now. he can score and has alot of agility plus can put the ball on the floor. He can also rebound very good and get some blocks. Just cuz he is big and white and not from Europe u say he sucks.

top 15 means nothing!!!!! theres only 29 friggan teams, so that tells me he's not even as good as half the centers in the league. YOu got shaq yao, Z, and Vlade, kaman will never get to that level. Dude cant shoot ft's, cant stay healthy, he's trash.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,582 Posts
U probably have never seen him play?
Kaman might be the most talented big man in the league. He will be alot better than Z. watch his progress and eat ur words. top 15 is alot better than half the centers in the league ever heard of backups.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,410 Posts
Originally posted by <b>knickstorm</b>!

top 15 means nothing!!!!! theres only 29 friggan teams, so that tells me he's not even as good as half the centers in the league... he's trash.
Brilliant reasoning. After 32 games of his career he's better than almost half of the players at what most people would consider THE most important position. Sounds like trash to me. :laugh: :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,859 Posts
Kaman can finish and has a very smooth game. He's not much of a defender, but on offense I've seen him shoot left handed hook shots from 8-10 feet with ease. He's a little weird though, the announcers caught him to a Yao Ming cardboard picture before the Rockets game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,896 Posts
Originally posted by <b>kawika</b>!


Brilliant reasoning. After 32 games of his career he's better than almost half of the players at what most people would consider THE most important position. Sounds like trash to me. :laugh: :rolleyes:
for a #6 overall pick of a big man, you better be nicer than half the centers in the league. WHo cares about backups when most people whop start at center are scrubs. wow top 15, so that puts him where? right behind shawn bradley? he's clearly a scrub. I dont care how important the position is, that has nothing to do with his game. Yao came in and he was top 2 right after the 2 months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,279 Posts
Originally posted by <b>knickstorm</b>!


those arent the only 2 reasons he's trash

did shaq score 6ppg his rookie year?
Don't get me wrong, I think he's trash too, but not for those reasons. My reason is I don't think white guys can ball, ESPECIALLY big white guys. My exception is foreign white guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
I see my post gets deleted when I stand up for whites........... So I'll "tone" down my comments.

I believe Larry Bird was white, along with a ton of other players.. Don't recially discriminate or you make yourself look dumb.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,896 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jcs83md</b>!
I see my post gets deleted when I stand up for whites........... So I'll "tone" down my comments.

I believe Larry Bird was white, along with a ton of other players.. Don't recially discriminate or you make yourself look dumb.
i tihnk he's talkigna bout recently, the lack of caucasian big men (Center specifically) who can ball and make allstar teams, etc.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top