@

When: Sunday, January 20th
Where: Georgia Dome - Atlanta, GA
Kickoff: 3PMEST
TV: FOX

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
Man I was pretty torn between these two teams when I was voting for this, and though I picked the Niners, I was a little surprised to see it being 9-0 Niners.

·
Premium Member
14,320 Posts
I think the 49ers are better, but for the sake of my fantasy playoff team I'm taking the Falcons at home.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Really could go either way, but I'm still skeptical of Kaepernick's ability to win a game throwing the ball. He torched the Packers on the ground b/c they went man and left him running lanes. But I also don't want the Niners winning a sixth championship. Taking the Falcons.

·
Premium Member
17,902 Posts
Both teams have questions at QB.

I see a lot of SF games, and they're a hard team to figure out. I saw them play my pitiful Rams twice, and not win either game. Atlanta is better offensively than STL, so I guess I'll take Atlanta.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
As a Seahawks fan, I can't imagine a scenario that results in me watching even 1 play in this game. I will keep myself far away from any place that might have this game playing.

·
Premium Member
19,652 Posts
If both teams are at their best, the Niners are going to win. San Francisco is more diverse and flexible in most areas which will allow them to adjust over the course of the game, if necessary.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
I have never been a big believer in Atlanta.. and now i am a big time believer in San Francisco...this pick is easy for me

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:laugh: referencing something from 1998.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
I loved that dirty birds team in 98, i won a playoff fantasy league because everyone hitched onto Minnesota in the draft while i scooped Jamaal Anderson, Terance Mathis and Chris Chandler and walked away with the money... then Jamaal ****ed me over with the 3rd pick in the next years fantasy draft when he blew out his knee... damn shame, the guy was good

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I hated the Dirty Bird Falcons. They ruined the Niners season after the glorious victory over the Packers.

·
Hoping for a Niner win here. I'll be pretty torn if it's a Raven/Niner superbowl. On one hand I will want Ray Lewis to retire as a Super Bowl Champion. On the other hand, I'm really pulling for Kaep to come through and win a Super Bowl as a final cap to a story book season. (Randy Moss finally getting a ring would be cool too)

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
@KTVU
#BREAKING: #SFPD says #49er wide receiver #MichaelCrabtree is being investigated for an alleged sexual assault
https://twitter.com/KTVU/status/292473256844328961

San Francisco police have interviewed 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree about allegations that he sexually assaulted a woman in the city following the team's victory last weekend, The Chronicle has learned.

The alleged attack occurred at an unnamed hotel early on Jan. 13, hours after the team's victory over the Green Bay Packers at Candlestick Park.

The incident is being investigated by the Special Victims Unit, whose detectives have interviewed Crabtree with his lawyer present. Crabtree has agreed to make himself available for possible further interviews about an assault.

The 25-year-old player - who has not been detained or arrested - is expected to play in Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/49ers-Crabtree-sex-assault-investigation-4207109.php#ixzz2IOEvgRik

1 - 20 of 119 Posts