@

When: Sunday, January 13th
Where: Georgia Dome- Atlanta, GA
Kickoff: 1PMEST
TV: FOX

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
I'm going with Seattle. How about the outside matchups with Sherman and Browner facing Jones and White? The difference in the game will be Seattle's run game though. They went over 200 yards today and Atlanta has been vulnerable on the ground all year. Beast Mode and Wilson will control the game, especially if they're able to jump out to an early lead.

·
Administrator
67,770 Posts
Browner was obviously a step slow today. Once he gets the full week at practice again this week, he will be Roddy White's worst nightmare. Matt Ryan should be pissing his pants right now.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Not sure if they were just unmotivated, but Matt Ryan got hit an awful lot in week 17 by a bad Tampa Bay pass rush. They better clean that up or it'll be a long afternoon for them.

·
Premium Member
19,652 Posts
Seattle has been playing a lot better than Atlanta lately and is the more balanced team, but you got to think the Falcons are sick and tired of hearing about everything they can't do. Objectively though, it is difficult to pick against the Seahawks at this point.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
He'll still have four fewer first round exits than Peyton Manning has (assuming Denver loses to Baltimore) if Seattle wins.

If Atlanta loses, which I think they will, it is no big deal. No major changes should be made. They have a lot of holes they can fill in the draft, and they'll have all their picks for the first time since 2008.

But if Atlanta does win, they match up better vs. SF or GB than they do vs. SEA.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Browner was obviously a step slow today. Once he gets the full week at practice again this week, he will be Roddy White's worst nightmare. Matt Ryan should be pissing his pants right now.
It'll be interesting to see if Browner tries to cover Julio Jones again considering what happened the first time the two met.

·
Administrator
67,770 Posts
I expect Julio will be Richard Sherman's assignment.

·
Premium Member
17,902 Posts
Seattle should win this game. They're good enough to go down to Georgia and whip Atlanta.

Matt Ryan, it's put up or shut up time.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Come on man. You can't keep losing in the playoffs forever.
They are going to lose eventually, because this team has a lot of holes. Their best defensive player has been hurt the whole year. They need a young running back. They need a pass rusher, or two and another linebacker.

But they aren't going away next year, the year after that, or the year after that.

·
Registered
19,468 Posts
He'll still have four fewer first round exits than Peyton Manning has (assuming Denver loses to Baltimore) if Seattle wins.

If Atlanta loses, which I think they will, it is no big deal. No major changes should be made. They have a lot of holes they can fill in the draft, and they'll have all their picks for the first time since 2008.

But if Atlanta does win, they match up better vs. SF or GB than they do vs. SEA.
No big deal? Really? This is the game that separates the men from the Romos.

Matt Ryan is in the biggest game of his life. Does he have it?

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
No big deal? Really? This is the game that separates the men from the Romos.

Matt Ryan is in the biggest game of his life. Does he have it?
So if Matt Ryan throws 5 INT's and they still win, that somehow changes everything? I don't get that.

Or if Atlanta was the #3 seed, instead of the #1 seed, and got to play a more winnable playoff game? That would mean anything? No.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
I can watch this game and not give a **** who wins. Obviously I'd love for the NFC Championship to go through SF (and get revenge against Seattle for Week 16) but Atlanta doesn't scare me at all. Either way, Niners will be ready. Just hoping for a good game here. I think Atlanta wins.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Ryan goes at Sherman on the first play but to no avail. Good defense against Jones.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts