@

When: Saturday, January 6th
Where: FedEx Field - Landover, MD
Kickoff: 4:30PMEST
TV: FOX

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
I have no real explanation as to why I believe Washington is the better team or should be favored...Seattle is better than us at every position on the field except QB (and that becomes much more neutralized if RGIII is still looking like yesterday's RGIII)...but Im certainly not voting against us now

Hail To The Redskins

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
I'd take the Seahawks by double digits if the game was in Seattle like it should be, but in Washington I think it'll be a dog fight. I still think the Seahawks will win, but it'll be a tough game.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Both teams have a run-heavy offense and try to limit their QB's pass attempts. Seattle has the better defense, and that'll be the key.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
I am more hyped about this game than I have been about any NFL game since Jerramy Stevens was dropping balls in the end zone during Super Bowl XL. Let's go hawks!!!

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
I am more hyped about this game than I have been about any NFL game since Jerramy Stevens was dropping balls in the end zone during Super Bowl XL. Let's go hawks!!!
I'm excited about this one too. Wildcard Saturday was terrible, this game may have to save the weekend.

·
Premium Member
19,652 Posts
You can't act like he's doing the same things now that he was doing back when croco said that. Not even close.
And I already revised that two months ago. The Seahawks are using Wilson a lot differently than they were during the first few weeks and he is also playing a lot better. Thus, I said he would be a worthy winner of offensive rookie of the year.

Where have you been, Dre?

·
do better
41,522 Posts
I'm not trying to really hear that because even then he was producing, not otherworldly, but he was definitely not in some Trent Dilfer "in spite of" type of role like you were making it seem like.

And I've been around I just need a break from this place every so often

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
14-0, Redskins. Jeez.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Hail To The Mutha****in Redskins

**** Seattles dirty ass team

Cousins has a 14 point cushion - make it work!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts