St. Louis at Arizona 4:25 PM FOX
San Francisco at New Orleans 4:25 PM FOX
Green Bay at NY Giants 8:20 PM NBC

MON, NOV 26 TIME (ET)
Carolina at Philadelphia 8:30 PM ESPN

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
That MNF game is going to be awful. Wow.

Big game for the 49ers on the road. Saints are starting to play well and still have a shot at the Wild Card. Whoever is starting, they'll have a tough game in that dome. Still think we'll win, though, only because their defense is a joke.

I've lost all hope for the Chargers. Baltimore probably takes this game easily.

Packers @ Giants should be a hell of a game.

I'm also calling Tampa with the upset over Atlanta.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rivers always seems to have Ravens # - even the yr Ray Lewis shot through and got to Sproles to win it. Torched us. Last yr, they kicked our ass 34-14 and they were an 6-7 team at the time. I know the team is not the same but with that history and on the road, too where Ravens struggle a lot. I'm not confident.

If it was in Baltimore I'd feel a little bit better. Which also brings up last 4 times these teams have played (maybe more), it's always been in SD. Even last yr. WTF schedulemakers.

·
Registered
19,468 Posts
Alright tomorrow's games are gonna be great. Romo v. RG3, Brady v the QB carnival. Better than last year's Detroit vs. somebody.

·
Premium Member
19,652 Posts
Phil Simms on Stafford overthrowing Broyles on a deep pass on 3rd & 10: "It was a good throw, he just missed it."

I really wish CBS would put someone else next to Jim Nantz.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
14-14. Track meet might have broken out. Lions big play down field already.

Texans D definitely not the same last 2 weeks either.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stafford to CJ for TD.

21-14, Lions.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
When are nfl defenses going to start consistantly double or even tripling megatron? This lions offense doesnt have a whole lot of talent around him yet defense seem content on letting calvin butt rape them on a weekly basis

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Detroit is getting screwed big time and that's the most moronic rule I have ever heard of
they have a hothead asshole for a coach who ignored a rule.. howeve i agree they shouldnt allow non touchdowns stand because of it.. a 15 yard penalty and an automatic first down from the spot he was down would have been sufficient enough

·
Premium Member
19,652 Posts
they have a hothead asshole for a coach who ignored a rule.. howeve i agree they shouldnt allow non touchdowns stand because of it.. a 15 yard penalty and an automatic first down from the spot he was down would have been sufficient enough
The rule is stupid to begin with. Throwing a challenge flag in the heat of the moment isn't unsportsmanlike conduct, it doesn't do harm to anyone. You are getting the same penalty for throwing the flag as you would for a dirty and unnecessary hit. The same thing happened to Mike Smith last week who is one of the most controlled coaches in the league.

This is making a mockery of the entire review and challenge system and a complete screwjob.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Ideally you would want to get the call correct, regardless of anything which happens after the fact. Punishing Detroit because you blew a call is pretty much unforgivable.

·
Premium Member
19,652 Posts
The crowd would have went berserk if they had thrown a flag for excessive celebration after the touchdown run.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
the refs are taught to let plays go if there is uncertainty.. they did the right thing there..i sure as hell couldnt tell if he was down on the live play

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
If I were Goodell I'd be rooting for the Lions defense right here. Whole lot better for the league if they hold onto this lead and you don't get crucified for the refs giving away that TD on some idiotic technicality.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts