Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Annual thread for all weeks where no one talks about it. Hall of Fame Game on right now.

Preseason Schedule

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Lets go Cardinals +2.5.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kolb with a weak throw and INT. Already.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was actually interested in HOF game til I realized Ryan Williams not playing and it's Cardinals.

·
Registered
7,213 Posts

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:laugh:

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Luck's 1st NFL pass is a 63 yard TD.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's been impressive notwithstanding.

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Andrew Luck 10/16 188 2 TDs 3 drops 2 throwaways

·
aka Chilltown
3,750 Posts
Whew... Chris Johnson is looking more like CJ2K again. Put on a dirty move during the Titans/Bucs game tonight. Feeling bad for Blount though, that knee shot did not look good.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
I knew last year coming off that holdout he'd have a down year but he heard the whispers and is hungry this year. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a better year than any RB.

Still my favorite

·
aka Chilltown
3,750 Posts
I knew last year coming off that holdout he'd have a down year but he heard the whispers and is hungry this year. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a better year than any RB.

Still my favorite
Yeah man. Thats right along my thinking from last year. Big Contract + Hold out gave him too much time to rest on his laurels. He is going to need to have a pretty big year with a suspension/return from Knee injury for Britt, and a transition in QB inevitably happening.

I just want to see what this team can do with him, Britt, and Cook all out there at the same time playing at a high level. The offense has potential to be nasty if they can just get on the same damn page.

On another note.. I'm excited to see Ryan Williams play this year for the Cardinals. I think he is going to have a hell of a year.

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts

Back to Back Snoopy Bowl Champions

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Kirk Cousins gonna fetch us a good pick in a couple years. Boy led us back from a multiple possession deficit

1 - 20 of 46 Posts