Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm disappointed with the Thrasher's selections, especially in the first round. We're solid at goalie, defenders were a bigger need and Bouwmeester would've fit nice.

What are your thoughts on your team's selections?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Florida gave Atlanta their 3rd and 4th round selections in a promise to not select Bouwmeester. Therefore they selected a goalie at no.2. Florida was smart. They got what the deeply needed and I am happy the way they drafted.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I still think Atlanta should of got Bouwmeester . That would of filled there whole in defence.

Plus it's almost a certain he will be the next Pronger type of defencemen in the next few years.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Originally posted by JUNKIE
I still think Atlanta should of got Bouwmeester . That would of filled there whole in defence.

Plus it's almost a certain he will be the next Pronger type of defencemen in the next few years.
well they got 2 good picks for that pick...and next year they also got the option to swap first round picks as well....although bouwmeester would have filled the the hole....they got some good players....i forget their names....too lazy to check as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts