Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Star in the Making
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yknow I just figured out how the schedule works... and it is not fair for some teams... some teams have stronger divisions then others... like the Sens for example... they have to play the Leafs, Montreal, Boston and Buffalo 8 times each... Those 4 teams are not bad at all... and Detroit gets Nashville, Chicago, St Louis and Columbus...

Nashvill eis ok but Chicago, St Louis and Columbus are not top teams...

That should be 48 easy points against those 3 teams
Just my opinion, I feel they should change it...

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I don't know..they are trying to make more division rivalry and it seems to work in the NFL and MLB so I like the NHL trying it.

And it's not like one division will always be the weakest, times will change and maybe in three years a different team will have an advantage/disadvantage in their division.

·
Registered
289 Posts
This is a very good argument, you are both right. Its true than some of the divsions are easy for teams like Detroit, but I say they try it out and see how it goes in the end. When an underdog team wins against a favorite its usualy an uproar. However, not all divisions are easy for example Colorado and Vancouver are in the same division. If this doesnt work out Im shure that they will change it in a few years.

:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts