Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
I like this quote...

"I didn't think it would be so friendly here," Collins said. "It's a very good community here. Everyone just knows one another. Everyone speaks to one another. It's just a really good place to be."

It says alot about Loyola College and the people there!

Interesting enough, I think this is one of the greatest aspects of MAAC basketball. Unlike playing at basketball factories and large state universities, MAAC schools are all small collegial communities where the players, students, coaches, professors and administrators all know and talk to each other. I remember my days at Fairfield knowing the players personally, being in the same classess and even occassionally shooting around together at the RecPlex. I know players today want the instant exposure of the larger state university, but, I wish more players would realize the benefits of playing at a small MAAC school like Andre is now experiencing at Loyola!

Go MAAC!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Loyola has a great advantage, the facilities are some of the nicest in the nation. The nicest dorm rooms I have ever seen and some very good looking women, and the women are extremely "friendly".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts