Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Nice article on TC in Globe

567 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  mainejeff 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
When they had pre-season at UVM, maybe?

I think it's great how the governor is recruiting George Coppenrath based on name recognition. The best part is that the Coppenrath's are the last people on earth who would go seeking name recognition. They are quiet people who get things done. I bet George would make a great state representative. Heck, maybe he could even knock one of the whacked out Vermont senators off their pedestal in Washington.

#9 ·
mainejeff said:
TC was on the front sports page of the San Diego Union Tribune today (in full color!). I think that Vermont becomes THE underdog story of the tourney if they upset Syracuse.

thank you captain obvious....

I'm glad TC is getting the press here. I dont like Brennan getting so much (any) credit. This team is all TC, yea there is supporting talent, but he deserves this kind of credit...

#12 ·
What's so obvious about it? There's about 20 teams out there that could pull huge upsets and become big stories. I'm just saying that Vermont would become the BIGGEST story. I don't think that it is as obvious as Northeastern becoming an absolute college sports nobody after they join the CAA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.