Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Ah, so he married his wife to save up on all those medical expenses! Wasn't there free health insurance up in Canada? :bsmile:

-Petey

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Hbwoy said:
That damn micheal jordan caused all this in the first place anyways
I agree wholeheartedly.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I'll give VC credit when credit is due, and VC deserves the recognition.....Keep up the Defensive Intensity against the Wiz VC!

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Hbwoy said:
That damn micheal jordan caused all this in the first place anyways

i've heared a lot of talks about Micheal saying something about vince, but i don't really know the issue? can some1 explains it plz?

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
VC_15 said:
i've heared a lot of talks about Micheal saying something about vince, but i don't really know the issue? can some1 explains it plz?
Basically when Vince blew up after his second season the comparisons between him and MJ were astounding. High flyers, explosive scorers, even went to the same college. Some say MJ was jealous of Vince others say he doesnt really like Vince, anyways they asked him who was better at that time Kobe or Vince and MJ said Kobe was better because he was a better defender. The funny thing was that after MJ faced Vince when he was on the Wizards, he said Vince's defense had improved a lot.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Hbwoy said:
Basically when Vince blew up after his second season the comparisons between him and MJ were astounding. High flyers, explosive scorers, even went to the same college. Some say MJ was jealous of Vince others say he doesnt really like Vince, anyways they asked him who was better at that time Kobe or Vince and MJ said Kobe was better because he was a better defender. The funny thing was that after MJ faced Vince when he was on the Wizards, he said Vince's defense had improved a lot.

hehe Mj is just mad because got the greatest dunk ever ( over 7'2 guy) :banana: hehe jkz.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
well don't get to happy Arenas plays a similar sort of game lets see what he does in the next week we face a lot of good offensive players
B-Diddy, JR, D-Fish, Bibby, Peja, Bonzi Wells, Raja Bell, Jim Jackson, Shawn Marion, Kobe, Lamar Odom, Melo, Lenard, Andre Miller, Billups, Hamilton, and Tayshaun.

I think the nets toughest assignments will be the Lakers I think Kobe will foul out Vince, Rj, and Kidd if not all of them will have 4+ fouls

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Vinsane said:
well don't get to happy Arenas plays a similar sort of game lets see what he does in the next week we face a lot of good offensive players
B-Diddy, JR, D-Fish, Bibby, Peja, Bonzi Wells, Raja Bell, Jim Jackson, Shawn Marion, Kobe, Lamar Odom, Melo, Lenard, Andre Miller, Billups, Hamilton, and Tayshaun.

I think the nets toughest assignments will be the Lakers I think Kobe will foul out Vince, Rj, and Kidd if not all of them will have 4+ fouls
Wow.. are you actually... criticizing Vince Carter? :joke:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Vinsane said:

How are the lakers the toughest assignment?!! let kobe will get his points, but lakers got nothing on us, we will destroy them, who will stop kidd and RJ? Nenad?.. Plus Vince likes these matchups, especially agaisnt kobe/lebron/. I think he will give kobe a challenge.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
VC_15 said:
How are the lakers the toughest assignment?!! let kobe will get his points, but lakers got nothing on us, we will destroy them, who will stop kidd and RJ? Nenad?.. Plus Vince likes these matchups, especially agaisnt kobe/lebron/. I think he will give kobe a challenge.
Carter against Lebron is 4-0...he owns lebron.

As for Kobe, well back in 2000-2003, he used to embarrass the guy. :biggrin: but something interesting here. In the last 2 years, Kobe and Vince haven't met on the court together. It was always either Kobe or Vince injured.

I really really want them to face eachother this year though, it' will be entertaining.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
have we forgotten the 360 layup with four players trying to stop him? highlight of the year Kobe got a good view of that one in L.A.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts