Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your nicknames or any cool nick names where you ball, my nick name is "Tha Blur" cuz im quick wit tha ball and its a blur, i like the name Hot Sauce, you know, from the And1 mixtapes, anyway post nicknames

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Some used to call me the "unibomber" cuz I like to shoot from like 30 feet out with decent success. Hey I didnt choose the nickname so dont make fun:no:
come to think of it,, dam I feel like ballin right now!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
They call me Dr Funk cuz ill go crazy and do stuff that even i cant believe i just did. Sometimes ill "bring out Dr Funk" as a joke, but things always get better for me after that, hmm

·
Registered
553 Posts
Well, mine isn't a cool name.

Mine came about by accident this year when I went up to block a shot under the rim and somehow, got tangled in the net, dislodging my front tooth in the damned net.

Well, later that week we were watching Boston-Philly game and they wer etalking up Paul Pierce as 'The Truth' and as I had just had my tooth put back in a few days earlier, my smart-alec friend thought that naming me 'The Tooth' was funny.

It kind of stuck to the point where now when I score I tell people that they can't handle 'The Tooth'

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Mine's "Big Whiskey." It's a football nickname, and I only play basketball with football players, really. More on my level of competition! No great story behind it... I actually have no idea how it came about. But on the court, I act like a football player named Whiskey... some basketball player tries to show me up, I get the ball, charge down the lane, put them on their back, make a little layup, and throw 'em about ten feet across the floor next time they get the ball. You guys don't think I cheat or play dirty, do you?

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Originally posted by CoolHandLuke
Mine's "Big Whiskey." It's a football nickname, and I only play basketball with football players, really. More on my level of competition! No great story behind it... I actually have no idea how it came about. But on the court, I act like a football player named Whiskey... some basketball player tries to show me up, I get the ball, charge down the lane, put them on their back, make a little layup, and throw 'em about ten feet across the floor next time they get the ball. You guys don't think I cheat or play dirty, do you?
I hate playing against guys like you!!!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Originally posted by Shaqs Big Toe
Well, mine isn't a cool name.

Mine came about by accident this year when I went up to block a shot under the rim and somehow, got tangled in the net, dislodging my front tooth in the damned net.

Well, later that week we were watching Boston-Philly game and they wer etalking up Paul Pierce as 'The Truth' and as I had just had my tooth put back in a few days earlier, my smart-alec friend thought that naming me 'The Tooth' was funny.

It kind of stuck to the point where now when I score I tell people that they can't handle 'The Tooth'
I wish I could get up that high :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Originally posted by Penny Hardaway
lol, Penny.

I remember when all the geeks watching in my school gym, come on.. What did I do? It was just a little hesistation to freeze the man and went for a layup and then "Penny in his pime?" lol..:D
I am lost

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Originally posted by Shaqs big toe

OK, I'll come clean. I was playing on a 9' ring when that happened
Oh :laugh: Don't worry everybody occasionally likes to feel big and pull out crazy dunks on a low net, myself included :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
well they call me DUnleavy because i look just like him a lil bit and i shoot like him. But for my gus macker tourny.our team name was atm because we be cashing

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Re: Dude!

Originally posted by Budweiser_Boy
My initials are ATM!

LMAO :laugh:

Don't start... I've heard 'em all

:laugh:
That is awesome :laugh:

I wish mine made sense :sigh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts