Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Nick Names

2K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  SikHandlez24 
#1 ·
What are your nicknames or any cool nick names where you ball, my nick name is "Tha Blur" cuz im quick wit tha ball and its a blur, i like the name Hot Sauce, you know, from the And1 mixtapes, anyway post nicknames

#5 ·
Well, mine isn't a cool name.

Mine came about by accident this year when I went up to block a shot under the rim and somehow, got tangled in the net, dislodging my front tooth in the damned net.

Well, later that week we were watching Boston-Philly game and they wer etalking up Paul Pierce as 'The Truth' and as I had just had my tooth put back in a few days earlier, my smart-alec friend thought that naming me 'The Tooth' was funny.

It kind of stuck to the point where now when I score I tell people that they can't handle 'The Tooth'

#9 ·
Mine's "Big Whiskey." It's a football nickname, and I only play basketball with football players, really. More on my level of competition! No great story behind it... I actually have no idea how it came about. But on the court, I act like a football player named Whiskey... some basketball player tries to show me up, I get the ball, charge down the lane, put them on their back, make a little layup, and throw 'em about ten feet across the floor next time they get the ball. You guys don't think I cheat or play dirty, do you?

#10 ·
Originally posted by CoolHandLuke
Mine's "Big Whiskey." It's a football nickname, and I only play basketball with football players, really. More on my level of competition! No great story behind it... I actually have no idea how it came about. But on the court, I act like a football player named Whiskey... some basketball player tries to show me up, I get the ball, charge down the lane, put them on their back, make a little layup, and throw 'em about ten feet across the floor next time they get the ball. You guys don't think I cheat or play dirty, do you?
I hate playing against guys like you!!!:laugh:

#11 ·
Originally posted by Shaqs Big Toe
Well, mine isn't a cool name.

Mine came about by accident this year when I went up to block a shot under the rim and somehow, got tangled in the net, dislodging my front tooth in the damned net.

Well, later that week we were watching Boston-Philly game and they wer etalking up Paul Pierce as 'The Truth' and as I had just had my tooth put back in a few days earlier, my smart-alec friend thought that naming me 'The Tooth' was funny.

It kind of stuck to the point where now when I score I tell people that they can't handle 'The Tooth'
I wish I could get up that high :rolleyes:

#21 ·
Yo

My homies call me the Basket weaver
:eek: because I got mad skills baby!

#23 ·
Batman, because of the way i hunt down the basket with a vengeance! not really.:|

i've heard someone say to me, "I'm gonna climb Mount Andrew!"
because where i live, there isn't one person who's walked onto that court who's shot i haven't blocked. im the shot blocker supreme in my house! the dude said what he said because he dreams of one day schooling his dad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.