Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blog me and my friends do, I haven't written an article in a while but I'll post them in here on the sub forum. They're pretty good I just do the podcast Pre-Snap read with my buddy which is also on the site. Probably will start writing the MMA articles again soon, anything MMA on their now was written by me but it's been almost a year since I've submitted an article.

http://www.ninjasports.net/

·
Banned
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@UD40

I use to write mma articles for this site and I just started again I'm going to post my UFC Fight Night 33 preview in here as soon as they put it up. I want you to check it out and check out my other MMA articles that I wrote, even though they're like a year old

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
Pretty much agree with your predictions. The first time I saw the card, my first thought was, "Jeez, Joe Silva REALLY wants to see people get KO'd."

This will be a really fun card to watch. I love HD Barry, and Shogun is always a guy to cheer for, not too mention Hunt, but I'm also excited for guys like Dylan Andrews & Clint Hester on the undercard.

·
Banned
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya my writing is very very rusty like I said that's the first article I've written for the site in about a year. But now that I'm staying late at work I'm going to start doing one for every card again

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
No Lauzon vs. Danzig prediction?

·
Banned
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No Lauzon vs. Danzig prediction?
I've been doin these while at work so I'm trying to keep it to the top 4 fights listed on the card. I woulda picked Lauzon though and that's without the obvious hindsight now. Very surprised about Benavidez getting KO'd

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
Mighty Mouse isn't losing that title for some time.

He's the total package and gets no love in the grand scheme of things due to his size.

·
Banned
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mighty Mouse isn't losing that title for some time.

He's the total package and gets no love in the grand scheme of things due to his size.
I actually think it's because it's a new division and he already lost to Cruz. Because Barao gets some love, Cruz gets a lot of love, Faber gets a ton of love and Aldo is considered top 3 p4p

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
I actually think it's because it's a new division and he already lost to Cruz. Because Barao gets some love, Cruz gets a lot of love, Faber gets a ton of love and Aldo is considered top 3 p4p
Speaking of Cruz, I LOVE his game, but man is he walking into a buzz saw. I'm a believer in "ring rust" and Renan is NOT the guy you want to try and shake the rust off against after nearly being sidelined for 2 years.

·
Banned
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Speaking of Cruz, I LOVE his game, but man is he walking into a buzz saw. I'm a believer in "ring rust" and Renan is NOT the guy you want to try and shake the rust off against after nearly being sidelined for 2 years.
I agree with you lol I was happy as a pig in shit that he tweeted me back the other day but I Barao could probably even beat a healthy no ring rust Cruz or at least it'd be close. I think Cruz is going to get taken out rather quickly in this fight. But you never know that unorthodox style he has can give people lot's of problems

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
His footwork and boxing is unmatched (the only other guy in the UFC with his level of boxing is JDS) but having torn his ACL twice will likely work against him. If he is able to find his rhythm, then I think he stands a chance but right now I'm leaning towards that handsome, handsome man they called Barao.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts