Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Great info! Thanks for posting. Funny seeing Brian in this capacity as I know him as one of the dads who sits with us to watch their kids games for all these years

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great info! Thanks for posting. Funny seeing Brian in this capacity as I know him as one of the dads who sits with us to watch their kids games for all these years
That is very cool. Is he from CT?

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
That is very cool. Is he from CT?
His ex wife and kids still live in my town In CT. He has 4 kids and one is the same year as my daughter ( just graduated high school). For many years the girls were on the same basketball and soccer teams so when he was able to he came to the games. He was on the same staff as Larry Harrison at DePaul... when Larry became the Hartford coach. Very nice guy and I am sure a very good coach. I’m so glad they are in the AE . I think this will be a great fit for them and the AE.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
His ex wife and kids still live in my town In CT. He has 4 kids and one is the same year as my daughter ( just graduated high school). For many years the girls were on the same basketball and soccer teams so when he was able to he came to the games. He was on the same staff as Larry Harrison at DePaul... when Larry became the Hartford coach. Very nice guy and I am sure a very good coach. I’m so glad they are in the AE . I think this will be a great fit for them and the AE.
I agree with you 110%. NJIT is going to be a great addition and fits our conference so well. Hats off to Amy for the job she's doing leading this conference of ten very good like minded academic schools.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Those looking to find out a bit more about NJIT Men's Basketball should watch this interview with Zach Cooks:

He's currently in the draft, but I'd expect him to be back and in the running for America East Player of the Year - I'll fully admit I have a limited knowledge about the rest of the league, but if he averages ~20.0ppg and NJIT can finish in the top half, I'd have to assume he's at least being mentioned.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Those looking to find out a bit more about NJIT Men's Basketball should watch this interview with Zach Cooks:

He's currently in the draft, but I'd expect him to be back and in the running for America East Player of the Year - I'll fully admit I have a limited knowledge about the rest of the league, but if he averages ~20.0ppg and NJIT can finish in the top half, I'd have to assume he's at least being mentioned.
He'll be fun to watch. Looking forward to it. Hopefully in person (C-19).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts