Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mikey is now off of the injured list.

Bruno's 10 day contract is up and the Knicks will not offer Sundov anohter one

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
big deal. Now mikes gonna warm the bench with his uniform on instead of a suit.

we should give him minutes. The only other teams not playing rookies are Houston and the spurs, and houston doesnt even have a rookie. Hes a lottery pick, come on. Hornets hava a tough front line, but they still get David West minutes, so i dont see how great our frontline is that he cant play.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Mike Sweetney could get traded by Febuary 19th. I think Cezary Trybanski is pretty good. He's not another Sundov and he can be a decent center in the near future. Plus, he's a blocking machine.

·
Registered
97 Posts
The Knicks might be show casing him for a potential deal. Right now no one is safe except Marbury (and potentially Penny, Wilkens seems to really like Penny's game).

Only 17 days left, something is bound to happen.;)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
You wanna know who is safe?

Penny Hardaway, Marbury, possibly KT(has a trade kicked in his contract), Czeary Trybanski and Moochie Norris. They have trade restrictions pass the trading deadline.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
So anyway guys, who do you think the Knicks will try to a 10-day contract next? Perhaps, Dennis Rodman?

leon smith

·
Registered
411 Posts
It really don't matter, because whoever fills the 11th and 12th man role won't see much playing time outside garbage time.

Let Sweetney get some action, but I still think Isiah will move him at some point since he was one of the final failures of the Layden era.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts