Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
can you figure this out?????The guy leads us to our only solid winning stretch this year and now he cant see the light of day??

Its ridiculous.Do you think its Isiahs mandate???Is it Cheney???
The guy infused energy into the team,and won..what gives???

and for the record,i would have played frank and tried to get Rahim..

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Brian34Cook</b>!
Trybanski plays but not Frank? WTF This is pissing me off.. The Knicks get creamed and not 1 minute did Frank play.. Makes no sense.. Trade him to the Lakers (Yea right)
Hopefully he gets traded the Cavs where I think he has a great shot at starting alongside Lebron.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I have got to believe he is injured....There is NO other logical explaination for him not playing...I really liked what i saw from him...I wouldnt mind seeing him run the point and Starbury playing the 2...could be interesting

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Originally posted by <b>truth</b>!
I have got to believe he is injured....There is NO other logical explaination for him not playing...I really liked what i saw from him...I wouldnt mind seeing him run the point and Starbury playing the 2...could be interesting
I think we will see that, and the inverse.

·
Registered
78 Posts
is it me or is moochie playing wayyy better than starbury

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
It should be quite obvious that he is injured. That's why he was missing games BEFORE THE TRADE. If he weren't injured, they obviously would have made note of him not playing during the game. Obviously he would have been playing some garbage time minutes if his groin weren't still bothering him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.