Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this team has no heart, no one fights, defense and offense...
they play like they dont have something to play for...
no motion at offense, no team defense....
with RJ, VC and Jkidd we are the most offensive team in the NBA...and only 95 ppg...thats because we dont move at offense...we wait till the 24 is over and then ball goes to jefferson and he tries to do something with it, same with carter...
I watched fridays game against phoenix...we should play like them, and i say to myself...maybe its the coach fault...he teached our players a different way of playing..
Frank is a promising coach with a good future in the NBA, but i think his way of playing doesnt fit to the nets...

what do you say?

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
JKidd4ever said:
this team has no heart, no one fights, defense and offense...
they play like they dont have something to play for...
no motion at offense, no team defense....
with RJ, VC and Jkidd we are the most offensive team in the NBA...and only 95 ppg...thats because we dont move at offense...we wait till the 24 is over and then ball goes to jefferson and he tries to do something with it, same with carter...
I watched fridays game against phoenix...we should play like them, and i say to myself...maybe its the coach fault...he teached our players a different way of playing..
Frank is a promising coach with a good future in the NBA, but i think his way of playing doesnt fit to the nets...

what do you say?
to say that jason kidd and richard jefferson have no heart (???) is the most ridiculous thing ive heard in a while. I know no player who works harder to improve his game than RJ and know no player who wants to win more than kidd.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mjm1 said:
to say that jason kidd and richard jefferson have no heart (???) is the most ridiculous thing ive heard in a while. I know no player who works harder to improve his game than RJ and know no player who wants to win more than kidd.
well, they dont show it on the court...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts